+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to change address for New PR card & Not able to link my PR application with CIC profile.

Anjy

Feb 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Me & my spouse(Primary applicant) landed in Toronto, ON in mid October 2018. We have given our friend's address (residing in ON. Canada) initially to immigrant officer when we landed at Pearson airport. But now, we need to change that address. We have tried to change the address, but the online service is not able to find my husband's application or my application based on UCI. Can someone please suggest what is the correct way to change the address? In case if we need to call CIC, which CIC number do we call and will the Online CIC service number work from USA?

Also, can someone please help me figure out on how to link my PR application with our CIC profile? My husband is primary applicant. So do we just need to link his PR application with CIC account or do I need to link mine too?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Please help!

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Hello everyone,

Me & my spouse(Primary applicant) landed in Toronto, ON in mid October 2018. We have given our friend's address (residing in ON. Canada) initially to immigrant officer when we landed at Pearson airport. But now, we need to change that address. We have tried to change the address, but the online service is not able to find my husband's application or my application based on UCI. Can someone please suggest what is the correct way to change the address? In case if we need to call CIC, which CIC number do we call and will the Online CIC service number work from USA?

Also, can someone please help me figure out on how to link my PR application with our CIC profile? My husband is primary applicant. So do we just need to link his PR application with CIC account or do I need to link mine too?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Please help!
I'm not sure about the address change, but I initially had trouble linking my PR card. Later I entered my city of birth as mentioned on my passport(including any comma, space, province name etc.) and also just enter all your details based on the exact same format mentioned on passport and Copr (like capital letter). Hope this helps.

Reactions: Anjy and DonDraper

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure about the address change, but I initially had trouble linking my PR card. Later I entered my city of birth as mentioned on my passport(including any comma, space, province name etc.) and also just enter all your details based on the exact same format mentioned on passport and Copr (like capital letter). Hope this helps.
Thank You so Much!! That Worked like a charm! I heart fully appreciate your help on this. That was a pretty solid tip.

Anjy

Feb 24, 2018