+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Suggestion regarding reapply or to wait for another intake

Ina Basnet

Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone
I applied for PG (Post Graduate)program for september intake on march 15 but my visa got rejected and i got my passport yesterday and the visa officer has only crossed in one that is other reason where it says( your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, academic record, language abilities and so on but i am not satisfied with the reason since i am a BBA student and i choose Human Resource management for my PG program and i have got first division in all of my academic marksheet and I got overall 6.5 in IELTS i have strong financial background now i need suggestion should i reapply immediately or should i apply for another session if i reapply my all documents are ready and it takes 5 weeks for processing

m_jethva

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
You can apply second time but make one more document stating that why this course is related to my previous education? . Put this page with your visa file and apply again. You will get visa in a month. Now they have speed up the process of giving visa. You will get your visa before semester start.

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
You can apply second time but make one more document stating that why this course is related to my previous education? . Put this page with your visa file and apply again. You will get visa in a month. Now they have speed up the process of giving visa. You will get your visa before semester start.
I would like to know the source of information when you mentioned, they have accelerated the process for giving out visa . Just wanted to know how true this is for my peace of mind.

m_jethva

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Most Poeple got visa untill 14th June so I applied on 30th June end of this month or August 1 week I will have my decision. So I know they have started giving visa becuase only one month left for sept intake

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
Most Poeple got visa untill 14th June so I applied on 30th June end of this month or August 1 week I will have my decision. So I know they have started giving visa becuase only one month left for sept intake
That's great news. Hope they give by August 1st or 2nd week. I have applied by paper application at VFS Bengaluru on 11th July . All the best