+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestion regarding NOC 2281

sonali_ibm

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hello everyone..Im unable to sleep well since the CEC rules have chnaged :( as I come come under NOC 2281 job category(200 cap) and coming to my story I am graduating this december from georgian college and I have been selected for personal interview from Telus for a networking position with a good salary 50 k in Toronto.But im really confused whether to go to the interview or not as I made up my mind to go alberta after graduation and try for PNP .Do you guys have any idea like how many people applied under CEC NOC B 2281 last year ?..and please suggest me what to do ..

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sonali_ibm said:
Hello everyone..Im unable to sleep well since the CEC rules have chnaged :( as I come come under NOC 2281 job category(200 cap) and coming to my story I am graduating this december from georgian college and I have been selected for personal interview from Telus for a networking position with a good salary 50 k in Toronto.But im really confused whether to go to the interview or not as I made up my mind to go alberta after graduation and try for PNP .Do you guys have any idea like how many people applied under CEC NOC B 2281 last year ?..and please suggest me what to do ..

Thanks
Don't know if there's statistics for every NOC, but there's a website from CIC

>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

where you can keep track of received applications per NOC. Keep an eye on this website and you should get an idea of
how many applications tehre are.

san55

Jul 25, 2012
iam_toby said:
Don't know if there's statistics for every NOC, but there's a website from CIC

>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

where you can keep track of received applications per NOC. Keep an eye on this website and you should get an idea of
how many applications tehre are.
Hi iam_toby, have a question..I have sent my application on Oct 02 and waiting for AOR sometime this month.Do you think my application fall under this Cap (200) for NOC 2281

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
san55 said:
Hi iam_toby, have a question..I have sent my application on Oct 02 and waiting for AOR sometime this month.Do you think my application fall under this Cap (200) for NOC 2281
No. It won't
Your application should have been received well before November 9. Please read the bulletins as they are clear on this

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
sonali_ibm said:

Thanks
You do know that for applying for PNP you have to did job first in Alberta . The way
People are cocern with Iran US tension relaxing which led to reduce in oil
Price and as oil price goes down so does company profit margin. You are starting at a good place don't leave that job

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
lpc19800 said:
No. It won't
Your application should have been received well before November 9. Please read the bulletins as they are clear on this
Second that. What counts is the day CIC received your application. If received before Nov-9th then you're all good.