+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some Information - HELP..

naimish

Mar 13, 2010
Dear all

According to new list of occupations in Demand the matching category with me is 1122.

but i heard that according to new rules you have to submit your IELTS with your assessment. Is it true.. so with out IELTS can i apply for the assessment or not?? also the procedure of applyin is same or different?

also my spouse and children are waiting for their passport so is it possible to apply for assessment with out entering passport number. or do i have to wait for their passport to arrive.

waiting for your suggestions..

regards

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naimish said:
Dear all

According to new list of occupations in Demand the matching category with me is 1122.

but i heard that according to new rules you have to submit your IELTS with your assessment. Is it true.. so with out IELTS can i apply for the assessment or not?? also the procedure of applyin is same or different?

also my spouse and children are waiting for their passport so is it possible to apply for assessment with out entering passport number. or do i have to wait for their passport to arrive.

waiting for your suggestions..

regards
1. IELTS Score is now mandatory to be submitted to CIO, Sydney with the application. No point sending without the score it will be rejected.

2. You can submit your application without passport numbers for accompanying members as you can update it later, since it is not a qualifying criteria. However your Passport copy & detail is very much required. Primary applicant needs to send photocopy of the bio-data page of the passport.

3. If I understand from your post that you are still in a planning stage & don't have either IELTS score or PCC or even your degree transcript. So by the time you collect all these, I suppose the passports for your family will also arrive in that much time. So don't worry about this so much, instead focus on gathering the time taking documents like IELTS, PCC etc.

Remember that their is limit of 1000 applications for each NOC upto 30 June 2011. And in the current NOC list 1122 is most likely to fill up first due to it's open nature !! ;)

Rgds,
Yukon

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What yukon said, is perfectly right.... Moreover, you will have to submit your complete application to CIO, Sydney so, in that case you can't send application without IELTS TRF