+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some guidance regarding PNP's

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello everyone. I would like to know if some of you experienced guys can help me pick out and properly select a program for pnp's since express entry is closed now (fsw) and it was on higher side till march. I have a crs - 466 with spouse with job noc - 1111 (Accounting & Technician). Which province should I target to, I missed OINP on 13th feb'20 by 1 point. I don't have CEC. After a whole year of hard work,, my Ielts is now - 8,7,8,7 and spouse Ielts - 8.5,7.5,8,7. I m done with ECA.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Your CRS is good enough for a regular draw. Patience is the key.
if you have a masters, then try applying in Saskatchewan PNP and PEI which does not require a job offer. Just check for your NOC code, if it is occupation demand.

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
Well, you CRS score is good to apply for Express Entry regular draw. You can either wait for federal skilled worker program or can apply for PNP. Currently, Alberta is the right option to apply for PNP as this PNP invites skilled applicants with a minimum 322 CRS score. As each PNP has its own points system, you need to meet the required points to apply for other PNP like for Saskatchewan PNP, Manitoba PNP and others. What you need is to check your National occupational code (NOC) if it is under demand of PNP.
Hope, this Helps!