+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some expert opinion..

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
i have a masters in computer science graduated in 2015 since then worked in IT field till 2019. Now looking for my options for canada. my main question is that can i get visa if i choose business admin post graduate diploma. Anyone here who got visa had same study as mine please reply .... thanksss no express entry as 8777 is too difficult for me got 7.0 in academic.....

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
no you have exp in it and going for business is totally wrong ,you will get refusal go for course related to exp ,so that vo will consider you are going for building up your career.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need to select a program that would make sense based on your education and work history. Also needs to make sense given that you are leaving a good career to return to school and pay significant fees. What will actual lead to better opportunities in Canada is a decent MBA or a masters.

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
no you have exp in it and going for business is totally wrong ,you will get refusal go for course related to exp ,so that vo will consider you are going for building up your career.
okay thanks 1 question can i go for project management. most agents give this course..

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
You need to select a program that would make sense based on your education and work history. Also needs to make sense given that you are leaving a good career to return to school and pay significant fees. What will actual lead to better opportunities in Canada is a decent MBA or a masters.
thanks for replying. i guess i need to reapply for offer letter. can i go for some other course like project management and supply chain management. ... thanks again for replying..../ My agent told me that u will get visa in some study related course but i rejected it the course was too costly and 2 much study was involved I don't trust them much but now i think i was wrong...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks for replying. i guess i need to reapply for offer letter. can i go for some other course like project management and supply chain management. ... thanks again for replying..../ My agent told me that u will get visa in some study related course but i rejected it the course was too costly and 2 much study was involved I don't trust them much but now i think i was wrong...
As long as it makes sense and will lead to career advancement.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
i have a masters in computer science graduated in 2015 since then worked in IT field till 2019. Now looking for my options for canada. my main question is that can i get visa if i choose business admin post graduate diploma. Anyone here who got visa had same study as mine please reply .... thanksss no express entry as 8777 is too difficult for me got 7.0 in academic.....
you are already masters yiu can go for some specialized course in it from good University , mba can be an option with foundation but fetching visa you will have to justify vo , which course will give u better career

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
you are already masters yiu can go for some specialized course in it from good University , mba can be an option with foundation but fetching visa you will have to justify vo , which course will give u better career
thanks rahul