astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I am from pakistan and i am applying for FSW1 under social worker, as i am social welfare officer, but i have some queries, plz guide me in these points.

1. I am i social welfare officer NOC code:4212, and the social worker NOC code :4152 the duties are 99% same but the code is diffrent, so in the FSW, economic class schedule 3 application, Q.11 which NOC code should i put? 4212 or 4152 ??

2. As my sister is canadian citizen and the proof required for that is birth certificate, so her surname was changed after her marriage in passport and other documents her surname was diffrent from in the birth certificate so it is rights to show her birth certificate?? if i show Family Registration Certificate (FRC) from National Data Base and Registration Authority. in FRC her name is the same with Passport and other documents.

3. PoF, I want 12500 CAD $ to with myself so it is necessary to show and exact that amount in bank statement or more because i have more than that, or If I write 12500 CAD $ in FSW, economic class schedule 3 application, Q.10 and show morthan that, is it rights??

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi astopal...

I would advise you to post your query on Pakistan forum ...from where you will get pure solution on it.

Regards,
Mayank
astopal said:
Hi all
I am from pakistan and i am applying for FSW1 under social worker, as i am social welfare officer, but i have some queries, plz guide me in these points.

1. I am i social welfare officer NOC code:4212, and the social worker NOC code :4152 the duties are 99% same but the code is diffrent, so in the FSW, economic class schedule 3 application, Q.11 which NOC code should i put? 4212 or 4152 ??

2. As my sister is canadian citizen and the proof required for that is birth certificate, so her surname was changed after her marriage in passport and other documents her surname was diffrent from in the birth certificate so it is rights to show her birth certificate?? if i show Family Registration Certificate (FRC) from National Data Base and Registration Authority. in FRC her name is the same with Passport and other documents.

3. PoF, I want 12500 CAD $ to with myself so it is necessary to show and exact that amount in bank statement or more because i have more than that, or If I write 12500 CAD $ in FSW, economic class schedule 3 application, Q.10 and show morthan that, is it rights??

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
astopal said:
Hi all

1. I am i social welfare officer NOC code:4212, and the social worker NOC code :4152 the duties are 99% same but the code is diffrent, so in the FSW, economic class schedule 3 application, Q.11 which NOC code should i put? 4212 or 4152 ?? you choose the code that best fits your duties and experience as well is part of the current NOC, and where cap is not yet reached

2. As my sister is canadian citizen and the proof required for that is birth certificate, so her surname was changed after her marriage in passport and other documents her surname was diffrent from in the birth certificate so it is rights to show her birth certificate?? if i show Family Registration Certificate (FRC) from National Data Base and Registration Authority. in FRC her name is the same with Passport and other documents. yes you can, but these documents should show her other names before marriage, as both of the surnames must match, yours and hers

3. PoF, I want 12500 CAD $ to with myself so it is necessary to show and exact that amount in bank statement or more because i have more than that, or If I write 12500 CAD $ in FSW, economic class schedule 3 application, Q.10 and show morthan that, is it rights?? you can show any number as long as it's more than required as POF. No worries
Cheers

Mezo

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx Mezo
but just to be more clear , My sister name is (Aysia Iram) in Birth Certificate while after marriage her name is (Aysia Rauf) and this name is in all the documents i.e passport, etc, where my name is Muhammad Shoaib in birth certificate as well in passport and other document. but in FRC, her name is Aysia Rauf and mine is Muhammad Shoaib, and our father is family head, and the rest we r his children, so i think if i only use the FRC it'll be better? what u suggest,,

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Well, I'm afraid that both names should match in father, mother and family name, if you think that the FRC is quite clear on this front, then, it should be fine, otherwise you need a better evidence.

Look, the CIC should be able to establish the relationship without any doubt.

Cheers

Mezo

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx now it is cleard,,,
and plz just clear me abt.
1. photo, in the instruction there are 4 photos required by principale applicant but the space for photo in IMM0008 application for PR Canada, no instruction abt that, is to past a photo there or keep 4 photos in the envolp, and send with the application?????

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Put the photos in an envelop. Do Not staple or stick them. Putting them in an envelop will do the job.

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx mezo again,,,
one thing more plz, in Schedule 1 Background Declaration form Q.13 there are clearly mention abt any Govt Position and also a note Do not Use abbreviation and no space for designation there is only written (country and level of Jurisdiction i.e, national, regional & Municipal), f i n that space i write my designation its too large with department name the space is too shart for that so how can i write that. and in the year duration from and for present what should i wirte because there is only date, words not type in that space, should i type the latest date???? plz update me in this regard,,,,,,,

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
If the information is long then you should use put Extra paper & write all details there. The title of form must be start with your Name & Name of Form & then the column number ( 13 ) Make table fill it. Yes you need to write Date no words. Attach that extra sheet to Schedule 1 Background Declaration form.

Hope this will help.

Regards,
Mayank

astopal said:
thanx mezo again,,,
one thing more plz, in Schedule 1 Background Declaration form Q.13 there are clearly mention abt any Govt Position and also a note Do not Use abbreviation and no space for designation there is only written (country and level of Jurisdiction i.e, national, regional & Municipal), f i n that space i write my designation its too large with department name the space is too shart for that so how can i write that. and in the year duration from and for present what should i wirte because there is only date, words not type in that space, should i type the latest date???? plz update me in this regard,,,,,,,

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
mayankpandya said:
If the information is long then you should use put Extra paper & write all details there. The title of form must be start with your Name & Name of Form & then the column number ( 13 ) Make table fill it. Yes you need to write Date no words. Attach that extra sheet to Schedule 1 Background Declaration form.

Hope this will help.

Regards,
Mayank
Agreed. Thanks mayank

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx both of u,, just a little abt the dates again,, If in Schedule ! Backgroud Declaration Q.13 personal history on 1st row, i am doing job Jan, 2006 til-date so in year space 2006, 01 should be the start date and what for Continue dates, and this continus date in repeated in Q,12, 13, and 14 as well.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
WRITE Current Month.eg. 2011 02.
Hope it helps..

Regards
Mayank

astopal said:
thanx both of u,, just a little abt the dates again,, If in Schedule ! Backgroud Declaration Q.13 personal history on 1st row, i am doing job Jan, 2006 til-date so in year space 2006, 01 should be the start date and what for Continue dates, and this continus date in repeated in Q,12, 13, and 14 as well.

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mezo & Mayank u both help me alot thanx,,,
and what in in the last of Q.13 in seprate sheet, Activities and/or position held positions and activity both or only activitis or only position??

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Make the table as per Q.13 & fill it..

astopal said:
Mezo & Mayank u both help me alot thanx,,,
and what in in the last of Q.13 in seprate sheet, Activities and/or position held positions and activity both or only activitis or only position??