+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need room share with Indians..Victoria BC

rishi4roshan

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hello, I will be coming on Sep1st to Victoria to study at Royal Roads University. So far I have not found any Indian over there to help me out . Please it would be very grateful if you could find some Indians to accommodate me with low cost. Even I am ready to stay in Vancouver as it is very near to Victoria.

NeedleArtist

Star Member
Oct 9, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rishi4roshan said:
Hello, I will be coming on Sep1st to Victoria to study at Royal Roads University. So far I have not found any Indian over there to help me out . Please it would be very grateful if you could find some Indians to accommodate me with low cost. Even I am ready to stay in Vancouver as it is very near to Victoria.
Unless you're wealthy enough to afford twice-daily seaplane flights between Vancouver and Victoria (circa $95.00 each way on Harbour Air) or willing to endure commuting times of at least 3-1/2 to 4 hours each way (60 mins - Van to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, 90 mins - on the boat, 30 to 45 mins - Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal to Victoria, 20 to 25 mins - Victoria to Royal Roads), I'd rule out the option of living anywhere on the mainland whilst attending school in Victoria.

Your best bet for finding affordable options that meet your requirements is probably to check with the schools International Ed. or Homestay Program offices. Additionally, after your arrival you'll most likely find a multitude of suitable room rentals posted on bulletin boards scattered throughout the campus.

Best of luck to you.