+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Mississauga email to send RPRF receipt.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hi friends

I need to send the RPRF receipt as an email attachment to Mississauga. Could someone here please give the email for this place?
Please respond only if you did the same thing in the past.

Thanks in advance
messenger

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Did you try this?

CPCMEXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca

Here is a quote of the letter I received on my application:
Code:
Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Please send a scan of the payment receipt to CPCMEXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. Please send a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
sakamath said:
Did you try this?

CPCMEXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca

Here is a quote of the letter I received on my application:
Code:
Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Please send a scan of the payment receipt to CPCMEXTCOM  @  cic.gc.ca. Please send a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Dear sakamath

Thank you very much this was very helpful. I already send my receipt for the RPRF with the email you provided. I just hope they will reply to me for acceptance confirmation!

May you have a nice day!
messenger

rumpelstiltskin

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-11-2012
Med's Request
14-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
I used an email address with a hyphen:

CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca

Not sure which one's correct. Maybe send it to both.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
rumpelstiltskin said:
I used an email address with a hyphen:

CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca

Not sure which one's correct. Maybe send it to both.
Dear rumpelstiltskin
You are right. This is the correct address. As soon as I sent it I received the following auto reply. The one without the hyphen I sent yesterday I never got any reply yet.
From what I understand from this reply is that they will most likely write to me again to confirm the acceptance of payment.
Thank you very much

Thank you for your email enquiry. CPC Mississauga receives a high volume of enquiries every day and will only respond to your email enquiry if you have enquired about one of the following topics:

· if you need to withdraw your Sponsorship application,

· if you need to notify CIC of a change in personal circumstances such as a birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce,

· if you need to correct information on your application,

· if you need to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) or request a refund of the RPRF which you have already paid (refunds can only be issued after you have declined your right of appeal),

· if you need to appoint or change your immigration representative, or

· if you applied before the date on the processing times page<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp> and you have not received any communication from CPC Mississauga.

You will not receive a reply to questions or enquiries about other topics.
To allow CPC Mississauga to respond to your email enquiry please include the Sponsor’s name, date of birth, and UCI Number or Application Number if known in all correspondence. If you have not included this information, please resubmit your enquiry with the information at the top of the email message.
To avoid delays in processing your application, PLEASE DO NOT send the same enquiry more than once or by other methods (i.e. fax or mail).
To change your contact information: Please use CIC’s online form<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp> to change your contact information. DO NOT send change of address information to CPC Mississauga, it will not be acknowledged and your contact information will not be updated. This could lead to a delay in processing your application.

For more information about contacting CPC Mississauga regarding your Sponsorship application you can visit the following websites:

Sponsoring a Spouse, Conjugal or Common-law partner or dependent children<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-after.asp>

Sponsoring a Parent or Grandparent or another relative<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-after.asp>

Or you can visit www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca> for information about CIC programs and applications.

You may always contact the Call Centre at any time, toll free at 1-888-242-2100

rumpelstiltskin

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-11-2012
Med's Request
14-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
You're welcome. :)

I received that same automated email from them, but never got a confirmation that they received my RPRF payment. I mistakenly wrote my name on the receipt (but I used my wife's Canadian credit card, so I should have written her name). So I called CIC-M last week to check if I needed to resend them the RPRF receipt. In the process of answering my question, the agent checked my status and found that my records already reflect that CIC-M had received my RPRF payment. So I didn't have to resend the RPRF receipt. The agent was really helpful.

I sent my payment first week of May, and then I called them last week of May. Hope this helps.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 &amp; Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
rumpelstiltskin said:
You're welcome. :)

I received that same automated email from them, but never got a confirmation that they received my RPRF payment. I mistakenly wrote my name on the receipt (but I used my wife's Canadian credit card, so I should have written her name). So I called CIC-M last week to check if I needed to resend them the RPRF receipt. In the process of answering my question, the agent checked my status and found that my records already reflect that CIC-M had received my RPRF payment. So I didn't have to resend the RPRF receipt. The agent was really helpful.

I sent my payment first week of May, and then I called them last week of May. Hope this helps.
Hi there friend!

Neither did I. The card we used was my boss's In the receipt i wrote both our names (mine my spouse's) including my UCI and our application number. i am sure this won't bring a problem and I believe it's ok!
unfortunately i cannot call them because i am in Europe and is kinda hard to find a line!

Regards
messenger