+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need job offer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i am a yoga teacher from India, and i want to move Canada so please guide me that how can i get job offer
Apply for jobs, get LMIA proving no Canadian or PR can be a yoga teacher or has your skills/education/language to do the job and then apply for a closed work permit. Most yoga teachers, I know, teach out of their homes or book time in a studio. They are not employees.

Apr 3, 2024
Apply for jobs, get LMIA proving no Canadian or PR can be a yoga teacher or has your skills/education/language to do the job and then apply for a closed work permit. Most yoga teachers, I know, teach out of their homes or book time in a studio. They are not employees.
I have also experience of child day care so how can I get LMIA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have also experience of child day care so how can I get LMIA
Get a job offer. Have employer file and pay for LMIA proving you are the only person who can do the job. So get ECA for your degree in child care, show job experience letters and take IELTS. Child care workers are licensed so look at requirements in the province you plan to move to.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thankyou so much for the information, I also want to know about PNP AND EXPRESS ENTRY
Google PNP and research Express Entry on the IRCC site. It is based on your education (ECA), age, skills, language and funds. You want to have a Master and skilled NOC to be invited, or be fluent in French and English. You need to do your own research. Good luck.