+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information

Sam1985

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
Hi guys,
My brother did his his diploma in computer system tech in year 2008 from india after completing garde 12 and after that he start wworking as a bsnl tech ( just like Rogers or bell tech) but now he want to come Canada for further studies. How much chance does he have. As it's almost 8 years since he done with studies.
Is is possible that he can get admission in college and then get visa.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Sam1985 said:
Hi guys,
My brother did his his diploma in computer system tech in year 2008 from india after completing garde 12 and after that he start wworking as a bsnl tech ( just like Rogers or bell tech) but now he want to come Canada for further studies. How much chance does he have. As it's almost 8 years since he done with studies.
Getting admission in a college is not a problem but he needs to justify why he wants to study in Canada and how that will help him in his home country. For a gap of 8 years you need a valid justification. I have seen people on this forum getting study visa with an educational gap of 8-10 years (from India). Good Luck.

Sam1985

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
Thanks for quick reply. Now my other concern is if I can get admission for him within Canada( as I m already in canada) is it easy to apply for visa own our own. As my brother went to few agencies in punjab and they refuse to take his case as there is risk factor of success due to study gap.

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sam1985 said:
Hi guys,
I am in the same situation just like your brother. I completed my diploma in 2009, working till now and am going to apply in sep 2017 intake.