+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information! lil worried!!

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone!!

i am little worried!! i have had a rejection for september intake 2017, i applied for the second time on 13th oct for jan intake and since then i haven't recieved any information, even haven't recieved Application number. I just have the vfs tracking number. I wanna know if i will recieve new application number or i will have to track from my old application number (1st when i applied for sep intake) Please let me know if you guys have any information regarding this. Thanks :)

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
Hello everyone!!

i am little worried!! i have had a rejection for september intake 2017, i applied for the second time on 13th oct for jan intake and since then i haven't recieved any information, even haven't recieved Application number. I just have the vfs tracking number. I wanna know if i will recieve new application number or i will have to track from my old application number (1st when i applied for sep intake) Please let me know if you guys have any information regarding this. Thanks :)
You will have a new application number... link your application on cic with your DLI number and passport details... if you linked your application when your visa was rejected, then you would have to login to the same cic account and link your new application. You should be able to do that again with the same details.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
You will have a new application number... link your application on cic with your DLI number and passport details... if you linked your application when your visa was rejected, then you would have to login to the same cic account and link your new application. You should be able to do that again with the same details.
Thanks for the reply!! but i haven't recieved any application number yet!! and its been 10days now. i applied on 13th oct

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
won't they send me new application number over email??
I dont think so... I recieved an email with the tracking number when I submitted my docs to VFS and my application was sent to the Embassy. I recieved no emails about my application number. I saw my application number when I linked my application on cic

ebuka1990

Sep 11, 2017
Please I applied for a study permit since may and recently my background check changed from processing to not applicable...please house what dies this mean

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I dont think so... I recieved an email with the tracking number when I submitted my docs to VFS and my application was sent to the Embassy. I recieved no emails about my application number. I saw my application number when I linked my application on cic
i tried to link my application with the new end and start date and uci and passport details!
records found and when i checked my account, i can only see my old application.. what to do? why i cant see my new application??
all details are same as before except the start n end dates of my course!! this is really annoying..

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
i tried to link my application with the new end and start date and uci and passport details!
records found and when i checked my account, i can only see my old application.. what to do? why i cant see my new application??
all details are same as before except the start n end dates of my course!! this is really annoying..
I know it is annoying... sorry about that.
There is something you can do, but I am not sure if it will work or not... you can try to revoke your existing cic account and then create a new one. This time dont put uci while linking your application.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I know it is annoying... sorry about that.
There is something you can do, but I am not sure if it will work or not... you can try to revoke your existing cic account and then create a new one. This time dont put uci while linking your application.
i dont have new application number!! and there is no other options.. i have to enter either application number or uci number. i have to enter details of any one of them!!!

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
i dont have new application number!! and there is no other options.. i have to enter either application number or uci number. i have to enter details of any one of them!!!
Okay, I know maybe I am annoying you even more but you dont have to put either of those information. Leave application and uci number blank... rest put all other info, you will be able to link it with just DLI number, your program end and start date and your passport details

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Okay, I know maybe I am annoying you even more but you dont have to put either of those information. Leave application and uci number blank... rest put all other info, you will be able to link it with just DLI number, your program end and start date and your passport details
okay!! i tried with the family and given names and DLI.. n damn it... it still shows the old application only..

ragul15

Mar 14, 2017
Is
Is it necessary that I link my application to online account ?
I submitted my visa application on Oct 9 at Banglore vfs
I just have my tracking id