+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information about education equalancy

mmkcanada

Nov 15, 2011
Hi
i need some information about eduction equalancy for my childerns as we are in plan to be landed in some time in jun 2012.

1) My daughter is currntly studying in BDS 3rd year , what is the best option for her, shall she complete her studies in PK? or is it possible she will continue in canada? if she will complete in PK then she is allow for practice or require any equlancy? please provide details.

2) My son is currently styding in O-level (3rd year) by the time we will in canada he will complete his O level, pplease guide me what is the best option for him? shall he will complete A level in Pk and then get admission in canada? please also tell me after O level which class he will offer in Canada

Thanks
MMk

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmkcanada said:
Hi
i need some information about eduction equalancy for my childerns as we are in plan to be landed in some time in jun 2012.

1) My daughter is currntly studying in BDS 3rd year , what is the best option for her, shall she complete her studies in PK? or is it possible she will continue in canada? if she will complete in PK then she is allow for practice or require any equlancy? please provide details.

2) My son is currently styding in O-level (3rd year) by the time we will in canada he will complete his O level, pplease guide me what is the best option for him? shall he will complete A level in Pk and then get admission in canada? please also tell me after O level which class he will offer in Canada

Thanks
MMk
Sorry to ask:
1. What is "equalancy"? I cannot find it in the online English dictionary.
2. What is PK?
3. From what country you are right now?
4. Are you an FSW applicant? PNP? QSW? Family Sponsorship?
5. If you are planning to land on June 2012, it's mean you already have your visas?

Maybe some forumers will understand more your question if you clarify some things. Regards :)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmkcanada said:

If you want your children to settle in Canada, it would be best for them to come to Canada with you and transfer to Canadian schools. You mean to say your son has almost completed high school? I am not familiar with O and A levels but your son can enter high school for the last or whatever year is suitable so he will have the same preparation as other Canadian students when he enters university. As for your daughter, I assume you are saying she is studying bachelor of dentistry? Licensing for dentists is difficult in Canada with foreign education and although transferring to a Canadian university might not be easy for her, I think in the long run, it would be better.

mmkcanada

Nov 15, 2011
Dear giogenre ; sorry about my SHORTCUT questions , below is answer itemwise

1. What is "equalancy"? I cannot find it in the online English dictionary.
its used for "Equivalent"
2. What is PK?
Pakistan
3. From what country you are right now?
Pakistan
4. Are you an FSW applicant? PNP? QSW? Family Sponsorship?
FSW
5. If you are planning to land on June 2012, it's mean you already have your visas?
Yes.