+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need helps

canadavisauser1

Dec 22, 2010
Hi, i m a Canadian citizen. Me and girl friend have met for almost two years now. She and i are looking to get married in Canada. But we have some problems here. She is illegal. she got into Canada without any statue, and the Canadian immigration system does not have any of her information i believe. Now we are in love and want to get married and live together in Canada. Can i able to change her current situation into legal so we can be a happily married couple. Any helps would be appreciated.

jenny22

Jan 19, 2012
How did she come here illegally?? You can apply for a temporary work permit for her and then apply for PR ..sponser her..I am in the same situation as her but I came legally and have all my paper work except that my work permit expired and I'm looking to get it renewed if possible..

canadavisauser1

Dec 22, 2010
She got to Canada from the US. Her US Visa expired. She did not want to go back to her country. Maybe she sneak through the border somehow. Thats what she told me. Sneak through the Canada border.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So she's not a U.S. citizen? I think you need to consult with a lawyer before you go ahead with filing anything.
canadavisauser1 said:
She got to Canada from the US. Her US Visa expired. She did not want to go back to her country. Maybe she sneak through the border somehow. Thats what she told me. Sneak through the Canada border.