+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help

Jimmy4u

Jul 18, 2019
hello everyone I am protected person and applied for PR. My lawyer got NOD. But I did not received NOD. I already called refugees borad many time but still not received. They told me they have send two times. I never changed my address

Can I get NOD by hand

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello everyone I am protected person and applied for PR. My lawyer got NOD. But I did not received NOD. I already called refugees borad many time but still not received. They told me they have send two times. I never changed my address

Can I get NOD by hand
Perhaps have another copy sent to your lawyer or another address. Never heard about being able to pick up in person.

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@canuck78
Hi , I have applied for PR in express entry, my biometric is completed , next is eligibility, criminality , security, background check etc.

I am living in Montreal, Quebec on closed work permit and I have shown my intent to move out of Quebec after getting PR as I have shown the permission from my employer that I will be moved to Toronto office of my employer soon.

My question is that in which step ( eligibility, security,criminality or background check) they will verify my intent and will be satisfied with my intent.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
@canuck78
Hi , I have applied for PR in express entry, my biometric is completed , next is eligibility, criminality , security, background check etc.

I am living in Montreal, Quebec on closed work permit and I have shown my intent to move out of Quebec after getting PR as I have shown the permission from my employer that I will be moved to Toronto office of my employer soon.

My question is that in which step ( eligibility, security,criminality or background check) they will verify my intent and will be satisfied with my intent.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
was it provincial nominee?