+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP

cad

Feb 19, 2011
Hi i have got rejected my visa under spp for September intek (bcz of my low IELTS score). now i m planning applying to my wife student visa in under spp for JAN intek(With 7 band).There have any chance to reflect my visa rejection on my wife visa ?

Please senior help me it's urgent. :(

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cad said:
Hi i have got rejected my visa under spp for September intek (bcz of my low IELTS score). now i m planning applying to my wife student visa in under spp for JAN intek(With 7 band).There have any chance to reflect my visa rejection on my wife visa ?

Please senior help me it's urgent. :(
A visa isn't just a matter wand stick. Visa Officer is an expert in application influenced by hook or by crook means !

cad

Feb 19, 2011
A visa isn't just a matter wand stick. Visa Officer is an expert in application influenced by hook or by crook means !
Now please sir let me know what is the best way to apply visa for my wife? under spp. :(

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cad said:
Now please sir let me know what is the best way to apply visa for my wife? under spp. :(
Are you sure if weak IELTS is the "only reason" for your rejection under SPP ? In most of the cases, there are more thn one reason.

Are you sure if your wife holds strong credentials (apart from IELTS!) to get Visa ? If yes, thn go ahead.

cad

Feb 19, 2011
yes that for sure my visa rejection main reasion is IELTS because i have applied my visa under spp with 5.5 band overall.

on other side my wife is already done MBA in HR from india in 2010 but my agent said don't show your wife MBA, just take chance with graduation behalf of her.
She is planning to take admission in 2 years PG management course. but afraid that my last visa rejection will effect her visa? :'(

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cad said:
yes that for sure my visa rejection main reasion is IELTS because i have applied my visa under spp with 5.5 band overall.

on other side my wife is already done MBA in HR from india in 2010 but my agent said don't show your wife MBA, just take chance with graduation behalf of her.
She is planning to take admission in 2 years PG management course. but afraid that my last visa rejection will effect her visa? :'(
I do not think if thats an issue, they will get you anyway. Well, its not important for them to check all papers if they find "error" in the very first instance. There may find some other reason, which they havent been through earlier, next time.

keep in mind, they have one centralized system with other countries consulate/office and they can easily verify if you/or your wife holds any previous history of visa processing with any of these countries.

cad

Feb 19, 2011
sir can u please let me know that she need to show MBA or not or try it with graduation ?

Actually if she will try with MBA degree then may be embassy will have some problem that she has already finished MBA then why she want to do it again blaa blaa............

it should be fine if she will try with graduation degree with 65%-70%%?????????? :-\

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cad said:
sir can u please let me know that she need to show MBA or not or try it with graduation ?

Actually if she will try with MBA degree then may be embassy will have some problem that she has already finished MBA then why she want to do it again blaa blaa............

it should be fine if she will try with graduation degree with 65%-70%%?????????? :-\
Its not possible for me to suggest you anything that goes against rule.

It doesn't matter if your wife goes with MBA or any post Graduate degree/diploma course. What matter is the fact that she must select a course which is relevant/compatible to her prior education, work, experience (if any). "Course mismatch" is almost always a top reason for rejection.

you can search online on www.canadian-universities.net

*there is no title like Sir/junior in this forum, we all are equal...and in the same boat. Just helping other as well as seeking help from others.

:)

cad

Feb 19, 2011
Thanks enfield,
she had already selected a course and she is applying for Certificate Postgraduate "Global business management"
she IS BBA (HR)Graduated.

I have one question regarding admission that MBA Degree is better to apply this course or just to show graduation Degree and grab the admission? ::)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cad said:
Thanks enfield,
she had already selected a course and she is applying for Certificate Postgraduate "Global business management"
she IS BBA (HR)Graduated.

I have one question regarding admission that MBA Degree is better to apply this course or just to show graduation Degree and grab the admission? ::)
Check your Inbox (1)

saini2004

Aug 23, 2011
cad said:

ur wife is already a post graduate as she has done MBA....now if she again choose PG course then it makes her case weak ...i think thats why agent told u to hide MBA