Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
my office has been shifted to another place for 3 months as ma boss is lukin for new one.Do u thk i hv to inform about it to chc...my boss has given me certi.of shifting on a simple paper as the letter pads hv previous address .on tht paper thhe info about the new address and his telephn no nd stamp with sign is given.is this enough oir i hv to send sumthg else.
Thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cindrella said:
my office has been shifted to another place for 3 months as ma boss is lukin for new one.Do u thk i hv to inform about it to chc...my boss has given me certi.of shifting on a simple paper as the letter pads hv previous address .on tht paper thhe info about the new address and his telephn no nd stamp with sign is given.is this enough oir i hv to send sumthg else.
Thanks
Hi,

Even though your post in "SMS text" format is little annoying, I would suggest that a change of location, even for a temporary period should be informed to your visa office which will be convenient for CHC for communication. You don't need to request for a change of address. Send a mail to inform that you have been re-located to the current place for 3 moths period. Give your contact telephone number and mailing address. No need for any certification for that.

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cindrella and Prince ;D
No need to worry just write simple letter with available documents and mail them,do not think too much
and enjoy your life!!!