AOR Received.
April 24, 2013
File Transfer...
May 17, 2013
Med's Done....
February 25, 2013
Passport Req..
November 4, 2013
need help, because I received this letter again. I did scan all my passport both old and new including all the travels I went to. i am confused now what they really ask about this?

Dear sir or Madam:

The passport(s) provided does not cover the 4 year period preceding the date of your application. Please send us a photocopy of the biographicalpage of any other passport(s) you have had during the relevant 4 year period.

Mikey777

Nov 20, 2015
Send them again with a cover letter showing the issuing date and the expiry date of each passport, maybe you can do it in a table ,and the date of your application.
Highlight each period covered in each passport

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
em_ong said:
need help, because I received this letter again. I did scan all my passport both old and new including all the travels I went to. i am confused now what they really ask about this?

Dear sir or Madam:

The passport(s) provided does not cover the 4 year period preceding the date of your application. Please send us a photocopy of the biographicalpage of any other passport(s) you have had during the relevant 4 year period.
There might be a gap within the 4 yrs. Could be just coz of a delay in the issue of the next passport. In that case they just need a letter explicitly stating the reason for the gap and that you did not have any other passport... even if it were a few days, it still needs to be explained. CIC doesn't like gaps in anything be it residence/ employment history or passport bio.
good luck!

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Something similar happened to a friend of mine. He had a gap between two passports.

He knew he was not going to travel for a while so he simply didn't renew his passport for a while. His application returned. He was instructed to send the documents again with a letter explaining the gap. He did it and his application was accepted.