+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help...

unoy_po

Sep 7, 2009
hi, i am on the process of processing my work permit, my employer gave to me the letter of acceptance for the job, it only shows that i need to be there before my lmo expire. it dont indicate how many years i need to work with them. so i dont know how to fill up the form espcially the q#17 and 18.
please help me...
thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
unoy_po said:
hi, i am on the process of processing my work permit, my employer gave to me the letter of acceptance for the job, it only shows that i need to be there before my lmo expire. it dont indicate how many years i need to work with them. so i dont know how to fill up the form espcially the q#17 and 18.
please help me...
thanks
Hi,

Your LMO should indicate how many months or your years the duration of your employment is. You can place "As Soon As Possible" for question 17 and "after nn months or xx years" on question 18, because you don't know when your work permit is going to be approved.

unoy_po

Sep 7, 2009
when i am sending my documents/application for work permit do i need to send the original like passport?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
unoy_po said:
when i am sending my documents/application for work permit do i need to send the original like passport?
If it is on the check list then you have to. But you can visit the Canadian Consular office closest to your residence and bring your documents and apply in person (saves you the worry because you are interviewed then and there and if you require medicals, they can give you the medical request before you leave). Make photocopies and submit the photocopies unless they require the original. You need to bring the original though for authentication purposes. Check the times and days, because even if the office is open 5 days a week there are are certain days they do not accept application for temporary visas.