+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with returned PR application!

Air

Jan 19, 2016
Hi all,

I am having a headache and don't know who to ask. I sent my PR application in June 2015, and got a mail from CPC in Dec. They sent back many of my documents, and informed that one of my application was not signed. They said that my application hasn't processed cos of this, and I should re-submit.

My only question is: Should I only "sign" the document that I missed out, and send the rest back the way they were,

or should I REDO everything - as the dates now are changed?

Please help?

Thank you so much.

Shinju

Jan 22, 2015
Hi Air;

Did you call the call center?. Read carefully the letter that they told you and if they say to sign the missing document just sign the missing document and resend them.

PD: --------If you are unsure and you can't find an answer just sent a huge package with the old ones and a separator saying "Hey, just in case you want them all of them again" ::) :-\

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you say the letter tells you to re-submit, you probably need to start over. Make sure you send the latest version of the forms because some of them have probably been updated since you applied.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Air said:
Hi all,

I am having a headache and don't know who to ask. I sent my PR application in June 2015, and got a mail from CPC in Dec. They sent back many of my documents, and informed that one of my application was not signed. They said that my application hasn't processed cos of this, and I should re-submit.

My only question is: Should I only "sign" the document that I missed out, and send the rest back the way they were,

or should I REDO everything - as the dates now are changed?

Please help?

Thank you so much.
What route did you apply through? You'll probably have to start over & go through express entry now?

Air

Jan 19, 2016
Ok. Here is what they sent me - we have not processed your application because it is not complete.....
Your application is incomplete as it is missing one or more of the following items:

( there are many on the list - but they ticked only one on the one I did not signed.

Please review your application in its entirety and complete all the forms required to meet the minimum standard of completeness, once you have done so, you may resubmit the application. Please not that when you resubmit your application, if it is determined to be a compete submission, it will then enter the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission.

I applied in paper....such a headache....HELP please? Anyone had this exp. before?