+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with proof of funds

samreenali81

Mar 13, 2016
Dear all,

I am writing to inquire regarding documents that can be used as proof of funds for my PR application in FSWP, Canada.
I have received an ITA recently and I am in the process of completing my PR application. However, I have certain queries that are as follows:

1) I have recently acquired a job as a teacher in Dubai and the school gives me salary as a cheque until my bank account is opened. Therefore, being the principal applicant I shall not be able to show my savings as proof of funds through a bank certificate of statement. However, my husband has recently opened a bank account in Pakistan. I need to know if I can transfer my savings (money earned during my stay in the UK, cash obtained after selling jewelry and other assets) to his account and use his bank details as proof of funds for my application?

2) Since my husband's account is few weeks old, I shall not be able to show a 3 to 6 months bank statement as the deadline to submit my PR application shall expire before that time. So can I use my bank certificate displaying the closing balance of the required funds for three persons a day before submitting my application?

3) The deadline to submit my PR application is 12th July, 2017 and my IELTS test is expiring on 11th July 2017. If I submit my application before the deadline, will that be acceptable? Or should I go for a new IELTS test before submitting my application.

I would be very grateful to you if my queries are answered as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Khan

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
samreenali81 said:
Dear all,

I am writing to inquire regarding documents that can be used as proof of funds for my PR application in FSWP, Canada.
I have received an ITA recently and I am in the process of completing my PR application. However, I have certain queries that are as follows:

1) I have recently acquired a job as a teacher in Dubai and the school gives me salary as a cheque until my bank account is opened. Therefore, being the principal applicant I shall not be able to show my savings as proof of funds through a bank certificate of statement. However, my husband has recently opened a bank account in Pakistan. I need to know if I can transfer my savings (money earned during my stay in the UK, cash obtained after selling jewelry and other assets) to his account and use his bank details as proof of funds for my application?

2) Since my husband's account is few weeks old, I shall not be able to show a 3 to 6 months bank statement as the deadline to submit my PR application shall expire before that time. So can I use my bank certificate displaying the closing balance of the required funds for three persons a day before submitting my application?

3) The deadline to submit my PR application is 12th July, 2017 and my IELTS test is expiring on 11th July 2017. If I submit my application before the deadline, will that be acceptable? Or should I go for a new IELTS test before submitting my application.

I would be very grateful to you if my queries are answered as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Khan
1. Since you are the principal applicant, you should show your bank's statement. Don't you have any bank in Pakistan, which has been operational for six months?
2. Only the closing balance might not work, as CIC states that the bank statement should be of six months.You can make an affidavit that you have so and so property in Pakistan, which is owned by you, and which will be transferred to Canada when needed.
3. If you have an AOR, then what are you waiting for? You must submit your application immediately!