+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with OINP e filling queries

Ruby Kamboj

Jul 15, 2021
Hi Guys,

I received NOI on 27oct. Have few queries as below, would really appreciate your answers:

1. Doubt regarding oinp filing on my own:
I heard from several sources that OINP is too strict about documentation and we should hire a professional for PNP process. I am very much interested in doing by myself and also do all research on my own but do not want to take much risk as well. Could you please suggest. Are there people who did OINP(not Express entry just talking about Ontario PNP) on their own and were successful to get nomination?

2. Doubt regarding POF :
I do have sufficient funds but they are not stable as such from last 6 months. I have 50% of my own (in trading accounts ) and remaining 50% taking from my father in law. First I thought to get transferred 100% in my father in law account and a gift Deed but as per few people it might look fishy due a single high amount transaction.
So then , i though to get transferred 50% from my father in law and 50% from my mother and planning to show two gift deeds along with my bank statements (which will just hold these transactions + salary credits and debit no thick old amount as such), and my gift givers statements to just show its our own money (not borrowed).

3. Should i write down LoE to explain my funds in case of gift deeds.

4. Can I add my PF as well in proof of funds on top of gift deeds it will be just an additional amount on the top with gift deeds i would be able to cover the minimum requirement. Just thinking to add PF to make the case stronger