+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with my GCMS notes

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Hi All,

I received my GCMS notes for my CEC application, and I'm a bit confused about how to interpret what the notes. Can any experts in this forum help me with understand this?

The case analyst's recommendation is recommended pass, but in the assessments section, it says eligibility review is required. Also, the foreign work experience section has some conflicting information, one section says it’s met and the other says review required. Also, the notes do not show any reduction in my CRS score so I am a bit confused on how to interpret what I see in my notes.

Can someone please have a look at the notes below, and help me out?

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass A11.2: Appears Met
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 529 CRS points minimum score for round: 500
CRS score at application (APR): 529
I have reviewed the following for CRS points:
PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR
PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "xxxxx, edoc# xxxxxxx" PA gained points for 3+ years) Foreign Work Experience with
PA gained points for Canadian Education

Transcript Provided
Diploma Provided D o c # xxxxxxxxxx

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2022-11-10
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to - (NOC: )-at -e D o c #
2021-11 to 2022-11 - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Letter dated 2022-10-11 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of xxxxxxxxxx
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
CEC Work: 1 year and 1 month. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 1 month.

CEC Work: 1 year
CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 months) of 3 years) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)
CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s)