+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help with exclusion order

toutoux

Sep 26, 2011
Hi, my study permit was expired last year, so I tried to apply for the restoration. However, my lawyer submitted the application one day late, therefore the application was denied. I tried to re-apply at the buffalo office, I was giving a chance for an interview. Unfortunatly, before the interview, I was given an exclusion order by the cbsa, so I had no choice but to leave canada. Now, I am back to my country, I am just wondering, what are the chance for me to re-apply for a study permit with an ARC.
all suggestion are appreciated, thank you very much.

p.s. during the whole time, even until now my CAQ is not expired.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

toutoux said:
Hi, my study permit was expired last year, so I tried to apply for the restoration. However, my lawyer submitted the application one day late, therefore the application was denied. I tried to re-apply at the buffalo office, I was giving a chance for an interview. Unfortunatly, before the interview, I was given an exclusion order by the cbsa, so I had no choice but to leave canada. Now, I am back to my country, I am just wondering, what are the chance for me to re-apply for a study permit with an ARC.

If you were excluded for a year, then that's it, you go home and wait out the year. Or you can go home and submit an ARC requests with the study permit. But with an overstay and an exclusion order, I wouldn't be too hopeful about receiving another study permit.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toutoux said:

I guess you would have to start all over again. Might i ask what did your lawyer suggest ?

toutoux

Sep 26, 2011
PMM said:
Hi

If you were excluded for a year, then that's it, you go home and wait out the year. Or you can go home and submit an ARC requests with the study permit. But with an overstay and an exclusion order, I wouldn't be too hopeful about receiving another study permit.
Hi PMM, thank you for your reply. So, you mean even if i wait for a year, the chance for me to get a new study permit is still very low? if so, do you have suggestion for me, I have learned my lesson and really want to complete my studies. thank you again for your help.