+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help Urgent !! Rejected under SPP Should i apply unnder SPP or General ?

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey guys...

i got rejection under SPP for May intake due to study not related to previous studies and job, but my consultancy people told that i can apply again under SPP at that time(in April) but now after i got my deferment letter for September intake they are saying u should apply under General Category that they are not sure if i can apply Under SPP...so i am worried a little bit...

> can i apply Under SPP or should i apply under General category...after rejection Once in SPP will i get visa if i apply under SPP or General again
> is there a deadline in general category to apply like one month before like SPP
> can i keep the bank-loan letter which i kept for SPP program using fixed deposit.. this will be enough or any thing extra needed like bank statements for last six months
> they asked me to keep my brother sponsorship letter like he is sponsoring for my studies and he is in US (working)...his IT returns, bank statements ,salary slips ...should i have also to put my it returns as i have also worked previously for four years...
>how much time it will take if i apply in general category...i heard it's not as fast as SPP processing time..
>i didn't kept any reference letters or transcripts from college under SPP..are these compulsory in general category... recommendation letters from professors

please guys give some suggestions... thanks in advance

>

jaspreetkaur

Jan 19, 2011
my frnd got the same situation for may session, now shes applying under non SPP category
sryy.........u cannt apply under SPP category if u got any refusal or rejection under spp category

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
no dear cant apply under SPP and its not a big issue if u apply under general....no body give u a visa guarantee in spp also so the category doesn't matter and in general category u can describe Ur self more clearly as compared to spp ...so all the best and go with perfect filing ...you will definitely get visa .....all the best

eknathroyal

May 16, 2011
if you get rejected for same sem then you should not apply under spp, but you are going to apply for another sem, so there is possibility to apply under spp, but its better to ask at vfs office.
My suggestion is better apply under general, nothing difference except post medicals.

ya you can use same bank statement, but you should ask bank manager to change the date about when your sem is going to start.

At present situation bank statement is not mandatory.

Ya u should give sponsorship letter from your parents and brother and all others who is sponsoring you, and in letter they should mention there work, salary, how many dependents they have, relation with you, contact details, office adress, tax receipts or pay slips.

post medicals is only problem with general category, now general applications are also moving fast, no problem you have enough time for sept intake.

reference letters are not compulsory, and you need to just submit the xerox copies of your previous educations, no need of transcripts.

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey thanks guys for ur replies....and i have one question.. as of i have already done vth my medicals previously...so i think again there is no need for medical exam again... if any of u have sample sponsorship letter sample please PM me or u can send it to "mithun.togari@gmail.com"

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noo Dear,, U cant apply under SPP becoz the student who got the refusal under SPP is not eligible to apply under SPP again now your case will be consider under general category....

amulya1992

Jul 20, 2011
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellooo
frnds i have applied under spp but got rejection , because
i have taken the loan of 7.5 lacs from oriental bank , on third party guarantee basis , but i don't have any blood relation with the guarantor he is only my neighbor and a close family frnd ,
in rejection letter it is return you don not prove any relation with the sponsor in bracket it is written (third party/loan)
now tell me is there is any way to prove any relation with the guarantor
plz hlp me ................

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey amulya....

if u have any brothers or parents who are working u can keep their sponsorship letter...i think u can apply in general but u have to apply soon...but for the third party i don't no wat to say...