+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to helpless for the one question where I stuck for Mon projet Québec!!

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
Need help to helpless for the one question where I stuck for Mon projet Québec!!!

Question# 1 Profession ou métier envisagé au Québec?
Question# 1 Profession or trade considered in Quebec?

My spouse relevant profession is not in the list as far as my knowledge. By profession my spouse is Academic professionals i.e. NOC 4031 "Secondary School Teacher". Is there any option which suits to this profession from Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d’exercer au Québec? drop down list box.

As of now I haven't found any relevant profession which suits to my spouse existing profession which she planned to practice in Quebec.

Question# 2 Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d’exercer au Québec?
Question# 2 What job or what profession do you plan to practice in Québec?

"Teacher" in French "Enseignant"

Your immediate action on this matter is highly appreciated

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

Jignesh Patel

+91 992.507.9997

jay.patelprofessional@gmail.com

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Need URGENT HELP for the one question where I stuck for Mon projet Québec!!!

jignesh.patel said:
Need URGENT HELP for the one question where I stuck for Mon projet Québec!!!

Question# 1 Profession ou métier envisagé au Québec?
Question# 1 Profession or trade considered in Quebec?

My spouse relevant profession is not in the list as far as my knowledge. By profession my spouse of acedamic professional i.e. NOC 4031 Secondary School Teacher. Is there any option suits to this profession from Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d’exercer au Québec? drop down list box.

As of now I haven't found any relevant profession which suits to my spouse existing profession which she planned to practice in Quebec.

Question# 2 Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d’exercer au Québec?
Question# 2 What job or what profession do you plan to practice in Québec?

"Teacher" in French "Enseignant"

Your immediate action on this matter is highly appreciated

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

Jignesh Patel

+91 992.507.9997

jay.patelprofessional@gmail.com
If you do not find anything relevant just choose the check box. It is not going to affect the outcome of your application.

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
Jairichi,

Thank you for the have glance on my post and quick answer back.

Actually, this segment will affect it I check "Je n’envisage pas d’exercer un métier réglementé ou une profession régiepar un ordre professionnel" check box (to indicate that you do not plan to practice a regulated
trade or a profession governed by a professional order.), in the event I'll not get points for the my spouse which profession falling under AOT of Quebec even though she not plans to practice a regulated
trade or a profession governed by a professional order in Quebec.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!!!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jignesh.patel said:
Jairichi,

Thank you for the have glance on my post and quick answer back.

Actually, this segment will affect it I check "Je n’envisage pas d’exercer un métier réglementé ou une profession régiepar un ordre professionnel" check box (to indicate that you do not plan to practice a regulated
trade or a profession governed by a professional order.), in the event I'll not get points for the my spouse which profession falling under AOT of Quebec even though she not plans to practice a regulated
trade or a profession governed by a professional order in Quebec.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!!!
As per my understanding points are given for what your spouse's education is and relevant experience. Points are not based on what profession your spouse is going to practice in Quebec.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
jairichi said:
As per my understanding points are given for what your spouse's education is and relevant experience. Points are not based on what profession your spouse is going to practice in Quebec.
Jairichi has mentioned the right info you will not get points for your spouse work experience but you will get point for her Domain the formation.

I hope it helps...
You can calculate your points again from this forum
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mon-projet-eligibility-calculations-and-general-questions-t398570.0.html