+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to fill the Forms for Sponsoring spouse

OCT2014

Oct 20, 2014
Hi There,

Please help me to fill these forms:

1. Form IMM1344E: Is there a co-signer on this application? No

I am sponsoring my husband for first time.

2. Form IMM5406E: Is this Additional Family Information form to be filled separately for principal applicant and sponsor?

3. Form IMM5532E: Are you living together now?

We got married in India on Feb 1, 2017. I came back to Canada on Feb 25, 2017. My husband is working in different county. We only stayed together for 3 weeks. I am not sure if I have to write Yes or No to
this question.

4. IMM0008ENU_2D:

a) What is program and Category name?
I am not sure if the program name is Family and Category name is Spouse.

b) What is national identity document for Indian Person?

5. Form IMM553E:
a) Class of Application: Which one should I choose? I am currently living outside Canada and I am applying under the Family Class.

My husband is living outside Canada and we got married on Feb, 2017. I am currently living in Canada now.

b) Supporting Documents: What is family booklet?

c) Proof of Relationship to Sponsor:

One document from three of the following sets of options: I don't have any other information other than our joined bank account in India. Is anything else I can provide?

Thanks for your help,

OCT2014

Oct 20, 2014
Thanks for the reply.

I have checked that site and I am able to get some answer but these question i am still confused:

2. Form IMM5406E: Is this Additional Family Information form to be filled separately for principal applicant and sponsor?

We got married in India on Feb 1, 2017. I came back to Canada on Feb 25, 2017. My husband is working in different county. We only stayed together for 3 weeks. I am not sure if I have to write Yes or No to
this question.

4. IMM0008ENU_2D:

5. Form IMM553E:
a) Class of Application: Which one should I choose? I am currently living outside Canada and I am applying under the Family Class.

My husband is living outside Canada and we got married on Feb, 2017. I am currently living in Canada now.

One document from three of the following sets of options: I don't have any other information other than our joined bank account in India. Is anything else I can provide?

Please help,

IamGill

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017 (Passed)
Med's Done....
11-04-2017 (DM on 1-08-2017)
Passport Req..
07-08-2017 (Submitted on 08-08-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-08-2017
OCT2014 said:
Thanks for the reply.

I have checked that site and I am able to get some answer but these question i am still confused:

this question.

4. IMM0008ENU_2D:

5. Form IMM553E:

Please help,
Hey!! I filled my husband's adhaar card info. for his national identity. I'm aware it doesn't have an expiry date...I also provided a copy of his adhaar card.
2. Additional family info. is just for principal applicant...it mentions on the form itself.
3. For living together question...you have to put 'no' (since you're not living together right now as you probably had to come back to Canada to resume work/studies etc.) then u could explain in the bottom box where it says if no then explain.
5. a) For class of application... where does the sponsor live? if he/she lives in Canada then u select the in canada option and if the sponsor lives outside canada then you select i'm living outside canada. We don't have any family booklet in India so you can ignore that question and put N/A or select No.
4. a) Program under which you are applying is FAMILY and CATEGORY is SPOUSE.

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
OCT2014 said:
Thanks for the reply.

this question.

4. IMM0008ENU_2D:

5. Form IMM553E:

Please help,
2.its for applicant not for sponsor
3.your answer a no your not living together
4. Spouse sponsorship under family
5 aadhar card
6.proof are important
7. Insurance policy
8. Sending money either you or husband better you through bank or western union
9.no family booklet for indians
I hope you got what you want