+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help to file application

robina

Aug 16, 2008
hi therei am going to submit my application from islamabad pakistan by the end of this month. i m going for skilled worker category.I have done my assessment through a consultant in canada and i find myself and my husband eligilble. i am applying through simplified process and dont want to hire a consultant.Now i want to ask is it ok without a consultant? and how i should apply? whats the method?and plz also help if someone know good information regarding this issue
thanks in advance

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,robina,yes u can certainly go without a consultant as most of the ppl apply without a consultant.Secondly u just ve to fill only one form (IMM008),send the demand draft of the fee.U can download the form from www.cic.gc.ca.Also spend some time at the above mentioned site n u ll find answers of all ur Qs.We r also always here to help.Good luck.

shezi

Mar 6, 2008
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
salam,
yes robina you can apply with out consultant bcz consultant do only submit your file in proper manner that you can also do same if you have good knowledge about immigration process and all other things are in the hand of canadian govt.,this is a very simple straight forward process yes i will go with my senior member "newcomer" you have to spend more time on cic web site.there is guide that will help you alot.
IMM ESAP7000
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-simple.asp
good luck