+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP. SPONSORING WIFE FROM PAKISTAN!

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hello everyone!

I am a new user on this forum. I am a Canadian Born Pakistani and I just got married in Pakistan. I am
about to sponsor my wife and regarding that, I need some help. I hope users here will help me in any concerns I have. I have 3 questions today.
1) How long is it taking these days for a decision. I ve heard that the new Government has reduced the processing times.

2) I am staying in Pakistan with my wife. And I ve been studying in Pakistan since the past 2 Years. Although I don’t need to show my income but What am I suppose to show that I can support my wife financially in Canada?. What document do I need to provide and While I am living in pakistan, What am I suppose to show that I can financially support my wife? In short, What documents do i need to provide when I Sponsor while living in Pakiistan? Can I show a working letter from A Pakistani Company or no?

3) How much time do you get to enter Canada after the visa has been issued?

Thanks!

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You will have to include proof in the application that you will be coming back to Canada to live when your wife gets PR. Things like proof of a job search, a job offer, proof of a search for accommodations, letters from family offering to help support you; and proof that you are taking steps to move from Pakistan to Canada.

You can include a letter explaining your plans for when you return to Canada: what job you hope to get; what your wife will be doing; offers of support from family; proof of savings to support yourself while you look for a job. You should include proof of your job in Pakistan.