Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have to deposit money for the bank statement. its around 20 lac PKR.
How should deposit the money. at once or should i go for two to three deposits of this money. Kindly advise. asap. I have to transfer funds in my own account.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saqib053 said:
I have to deposit money for the bank statement. its around 20 lac PKR.
How should deposit the money. at once or should i go for two to three deposits of this money. Kindly advise. asap. I have to transfer funds in my own account.
before you transfer funds, you better prepare an answer which you need to provide to visa officer...

"source of money... ?"

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
before you transfer funds, you better prepare an answer which you need to provide to visa officer...

"source of money... ?"
borrowed from father ofcourse. wat else? any idea?

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:

"source of money... ?"
sari dunya aisay he krti hai bhai, idr kis ki mills lagi v hain jo source of money ka zarya hain. sab idr udr sy he generate hota hai.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All most many people do like this that they borrow money for some time through different sources and put them in the funds. no one is as established as having mills etc.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man its in my account so its my money isnt it :)
we had some savings......???

saifshaikh

Aug 8, 2011
no dude. we need a solid prove by showing the original documentation that from where we got this money. otherwise visa refused. for most of the people money is not the problem like us. the main problem is to prove that where we are getting it.

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are a student. and if you are not earning then the only option we can have is that to tell visa officer that we borrowed money from father. or mother. and i guess there is no proof required for that.

i hope they only check the money for the specified length of time. fingers crossed

Saqib053

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifshaikh said:
can we tell them that we had some gold or some assets which we sold and they dont have proper documentation?
yar try to submit hard cash, do not transfer money directly from the other account. cx when you generate the bank statement then it gets written that from where you transfered your money. on the other hand if you transfer hard cash then if asked by the visa officer you can say that you have sold something, or its savings etc.
regarding proper documentation, i guess if you are a student. the visa officer must also know that you are not earning so you are definitley borrowing money. and for that its your family from whom you are borrowing money.