+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding oath form. I’m worried

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I had my oath on Wednesday august 17th virtually. (scarborugh office). During the ceremony they said to email them back the signed oath form after the ceremony which I did. The next day the citizenship tracker did not update to compete and even today (2nd day after oath) tracker still hasn’t updated. I emailed back the same email I sent the signed oath form to follow up but no response. I called IRCC and they’re saying normally it takes 3-5 business days but everyone else from the scarborugh office normally reports that the tracker updates the next day. I’m worried

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
I had my oath on Wednesday august 17th virtually. (scarborugh office). During the ceremony they said to email them back the signed oath form after the ceremony which I did. The next day the citizenship tracker did not update to compete and even today (2nd day after oath) tracker still hasn’t updated. I emailed back the same email I sent the signed oath form to follow up but no response. I called IRCC and they’re saying normally it takes 3-5 business days but everyone else from the scarborugh office normally reports that the tracker updates the next day. I’m worried
There's no reason to panic. It'll get updated shortly. If for some reason your email had not been delivered you would have got a notification.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
In my follow up email I forwarded the original email containing the signed oath form and my name app number file number and agents first name and initials and mentioned that I just wanted to make sure my form was received as I had noticed my tracker hadn’t updated. I just find it so strange because others from the same oath ceremony that day have had their tracker already updated to closed.

Didona84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
I had my ceremony yesterday and my tracker still shows Citizenship Test as Not Started. Only one thing shows as Complete. I'm not worried at all.

Last edited:

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Which office? Mine was Scarborough and from all the reports I’ve seen people usually get their tracker updated the following day from that office which is why I’m slightly concerned