+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help>>>Qorax>>>Problem in Medical....

MNM

Apr 5, 2011
Hi Sir Qorax,
I've done my medicals yesterday. Total family members (3). Me my wife and 2 year old daughter. My daughter has been sick for the last few days due to stomach infection and got little weak her weight is reduced to 9.5 KG, height is 85CM. Her stomach is OK now but had fever yesterday due to soar throat and growing teeth. She was continuously crying in the clinic. At the end the doctor said she is under weight and her fontanelle has not yet matured. He recommended X-RAY Chest and (wrist joint). I don't know what that mean. Is it something serious? Will he send that test with Medical or not. Please give some advice..

Thanks

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MNM said:
Hi Sir Qorax,
I've done my medicals yesterday. Total family members (3). Me my wife and 2 year old daughter. My daughter has been sick for the last few days due to stomach infection and got little weak her weight is reduced to 9.5 KG, height is 85CM. Her stomach is OK now but had fever yesterday due to soar throat and growing teeth. She was continuously crying in the clinic. At the end the doctor said she is under weight and her fontanelle has not yet matured. He recommended XRAY Cue A (wrist joint). I don't know what that mean. Is it something serious? Will he send that test with Medical or not. Please give some advice..

Thanks

Hi,

I had already answered in other thread,pls check.
i had responded bec i felt i can ans this.

Rgds

alyssum

May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2012
Doc's Request.
16-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-05-2012
IELTS Request
Included in app
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2014
LANDED..........
24-03-2014
The medical review is not concerned with transient disease like a cold, flu, etc. They are only looking for diseases that are a public health threat (like tuberculosis) or high-maintenance chronic disorder (like kidney disease requiring regular dialysis). But the doctor is still a doctor and can give advice on medical conditions from your own benefit. Some babies are slow to mature and it is completely normal. The doctor was probably just following up to make sure there are no underlying conditions. Should definitely follow doctor's instructions to be sure, and chances are there is nothing to worry about. See http://www.kidsgrowth.com/resources/advicedetail.cfm?id=2122