+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP!! Please assist in finding the NOC code / Teer level.

Omni India

Nov 4, 2023
Hello Everyone, I have got 1 year experience in Wealth Operations Officer III and recently I have been promoted to Senior Wealth Operations Officer, I need some help in finding the Teer category / NOC Code for my position's (Wealth Operations Officer III & Senior Wealth Operations Officer). Any help would be great.

The duties are listed below for my

Senior Wealth Operations Officer duties:-
  • Maintain high service level by providing optimal customer and partner service and resolving process or operational issues within customer service standards and raise internally as required
  • See opportunities to improve service delivery, processes, productivity and efficiency levels
  • Build and maintain working relationships with customers, partners and vendors by responding to their concerns effectively
  • Act as a project lead for conducting research, reporting and analysis of projects to make recommendations and assess the effectiveness of programs
  • Participate fully as a member of the team by supporting a positive work environment and ensuring timely communication of issues as well as day-to-day activities
  • Handle first level escalated issues, resolve exceptions and provide work guidance as appropriate
  • Provide operational support and perform transactions and other processing activities for various financial products and services
Wealth Operations Officer III duties:-
  • Complete your work in an accurate, timely and efficient manner at all times. Ensure your daily work kept for audit purposes is accessible, organized and filed according to TD Wealth record retention policy.
  • Ensure necessary procedures, due diligence, quality controls and quality verifications are followed to support the accuracy of all transactions at all times.
  • Ensure issues are handled appropriately by performing quality investigations, escalating issues timely when necessary.
  • Share in the responsibility for delivering a consistent Operational Excellence by following TD Framework and through your own accountabilities & objectives.
  • Demonstrate flexibility with working environment changes and requirements. Availability to work shifting schedule to ensure coverage is fundamental to your position.
Please help in finding the Teer category / NOC Code for the above job's with duties. :)