+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help - Planning to land soon

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everybody,

I would be landing soon and hence needed some help on the same. Apart from my Passport and COPR, is there anything else I would need to carry along with me?? I would be bringing in my Bank Account Statement for POF verification. Please let me know what else I would need to bring along.

I do not have any things to follow (as in cargo) post my landing. Whatever I bring along with me would be my final stuff.

For the SIN, creating a Bank Account and etc., is Passport Photos required or do they take the photos on the spot?? Please let me know if I need to carry additional Passport Sized Photos with me or COPR Sized Photos with me. Thank you all in advance.

Reactions: ruldamaan

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Please keep both the photographs handy but your passport size is not required for either Sin nor bank account opening
Thank you Venkatesh, I shall keep 4-copies each of Passport-Size and COPR-Size Photos with me. Could you let me know where would the photos be needed if not for SIN or Bank Account??

Please can you let me know what all documents I need to carry so as to show to the Airport Personnel once I land. Thanks in advance.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
Thank you Venkatesh, I shall keep 4-copies each of Passport-Size and COPR-Size Photos with me. Could you let me know where would the photos be needed if not for SIN or Bank Account??

Please can you let me know what all documents I need to carry so as to show to the Airport Personnel once I land. Thanks in advance.
Search the forum. This question was answered many times here.

ruldamaan

Dec 14, 2017
You do not need any passport sized picture at the airport. Just carry your passport and COPR. They don't ask for any passport picture there. But they will take your picture from webcam once. After finishing you would be moved to SIN counter where you just need to present your passport and COPR. They don't ask for picture there too. For bank account also no picture required.

Reactions: karens