+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help -Overstayed in Uk wants to apply for canada study visa

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Hi Guys I am New in this forum. Currently i am in UK and i completed my Bsc and Msc here from 2010 to 2015. And my Visa expired in 2015 March. And i applied for extension but i go refusal in July 2015 and my Solicitor didnt even inform me about the refusal and someone from embassy sent me email in oct 2015 and informed me about refusal and after that my Solicitor applied for Tribunal appeal and but i didnt recieved any confirmation documents frm Court about appeal. But until now from March 2015 i overstaed my stay in UK because i was listening this Solicitor. I know i shouldnt have overstayed.
And Now i am so confused and stressed i want to know if i go back to india can i apply for Canada study visa if yes then which sort of documents i need to take from UK to apply for canada visa from india.
Thank you.

Last edited:

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi Guys I am New in this forum. Currently i am in UK and i completed my Bsc and Msc here from 2010 to 2015. And my Visa expired in 2015 March. And i applied for extension but i go refusal in July 2015 and my Solicitor didnt even inform me about the refusal and someone from embassy sent me email in oct 2015 and informed me about refusal and after that my Solicitor applied for Tribunal appeal and but i didnt recieved any confirmation documents frm Court about appeal. But until now from March 2015 i overstaed my stay in UK because i was listening this Solicitor. I know i shouldnt have overstayed.
And Now i am so confused and stressed i want to know if i go back to india can i apply for Canada study visa if yes then which sort of documents i need to take from UK to apply for canada visa from india.
Thank you.

1. It will be difficult to get a study permit for Canada as IRCC will take the tack that since you didn't obey the Immigration rules in the UK, it is unlikely that you would in Canada.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Thank you.
If your situation was genuine, you would get your Canada visa. Try to explain every single thing to them.
Here is a case, similar to yours.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/student-visa-after-recent-overstay.506995/#post-6193383

The buddy brightsparrow got his visa, after overstayed in UK.
Never loose hope and try to be honest in front of them.
Good luck.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Thank you.
Apart from the overstay given you already have a Bsc and a Msc what course are you expecting to take and how will you show that course enhances your current qualifications ?

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
If your situation was genuine, you would get your Canada visa. Try to explain every single thing to them.
Here is a case, similar to yours.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/student-visa-after-recent-overstay.506995/#post-6193383

The buddy brightsparrow got his visa, after overstayed in UK.
Never loose hope and try to be honest in front of them.
Good luck.
Thank you so much for your reply my situtation is not similar to this one but Yeah its bit Different i was studying here for 5 years i Finished my Masters in july 2015. As i mention my Solicitor didnt informed me about my refusal thas why i got overstayed and after that he applied for appeal. Until now no reply so now i am thinking to go back and apply for Canada but i am so confused.

mandeep2050

Aug 9, 2017
London
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Apart from the overstay given you already have a Bsc and a Msc what course are you expecting to take and how will you show that course enhances your current qualifications ?
Thanks for you reply i am thinking to take Masters course again but i dont know if i can apply for Masters or not because i have one Masters degree already. Could you please tell me which course should i apply for