+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help on Urgent Basis

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
Guys I need your help and advice as I don't know what to do.

I applied under Ontario PNP back in April 2016 but the case officer who reviewed my case rejected it on the basis that I didn't file my application within the given deadline but the thing is I was given a deadline extension and I was told to attach the email of extension on top of application so that case officer can review it and I did all of that and my application was delivered well within the deadline provided to me still I got rejected.

I emailed Ontario and CIC several times and tried to call them as well but I have not gotten any response and its been 2 months since then.

Thanks in advance for your advice and guidance.

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi

Did you send your entire application package together with the payment ?
How about emailing them and trying to fax them with your query, detailing the extension date you sent, do attach a proof of delivery to your fax.

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
Yes my application was complete with payment. I will try to fax them which I have not tried.

Can anybody tell me the Fax no. of Ontario Immigration Offices as I can not find it.

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
I don't think they have fax details but you can contact on phone and get the fax details from them.

Phone
416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only)

Email
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Sorry but one question why you were delay and how did you get extension time line ?

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
I got delayed because I didnt have complete documentation at that time it would have taken me longer to prepare the complete package and for the extension I basically emailed them and they replied within a month.

I tried to call them but there is no extension I can reach to someone directly every option I tried tells me to go to their website or email them. If you know another way do let me know.