+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP Live in Caregiver program

aycie17

Aug 6, 2013
hi, newbie here

I am currently in the Philippines, registered nurse w/ hosp experience
Hingi lang po assistance s paglakad ng papers as live in care giver, i have no idea s pgprocess

I have the Live in caregiver employment contract & the application for certificate of acceptance for temporary work.
with regards to the my previous employment in hospitals, anung mga requirements kailangan ko kunin from my previous employers, is the certificate of employment enough? Does it have to be an original copy or a photocopy will suffice?

how long is the processing?

thank u po s mga sasagot :)

rei

Jul 23, 2013
aycie17 said:
hi, newbie here

I am currently in the Philippines, registered nurse w/ hosp experience
Hingi lang po assistance s paglakad ng papers as live in care giver, i have no idea s pgprocess

I have the Live in caregiver employment contract & the application for certificate of acceptance for temporary work.
with regards to the my previous employment in hospitals, anung mga requirements kailangan ko kunin from my previous employers, is the certificate of employment enough? Does it have to be an original copy or a photocopy will suffice?

how long is the processing?

thank u po s mga sasagot :)
HI..im under live in caregiver program also...as far as i know just send the photocopy as long as d nman cla ngrequest for the original copy,certficate of employment is enough..i dont know how long it takes it depends sa CEM if there is additional documents u must submit..san sa canada ung appliction mo?

rei

Jul 23, 2013
yup direct din ako ung employer ko ay employer now ng sis ko....waiting for visa na ako pero heto worried kc 9 months na dis oct25 ung pag aantay ko since my last med.result was pass to CEM..sa medical ko kc ngmedication pa me for 6months eh..i dont hear anything from CEM.pero im still hoping and praying that everything will be alryt...ang PAGTITIIS sa pag antay ang kelangan... :)