+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in Self Employed class

Chaudhary101

Mar 11, 2014
Dear ALL,

I'm working in a leading Media Group in Pakistan, almost 7 years of experience with same organization, I've done my MSc in Electronic Commerce, 16 Years of Education. I read about self employed immigration, i have searched my NOC is 5224 or 5225, I've IELTS with 6 band overall, and my blood relation in Canada as a citizen (passport holder). Can anyone please tell me does I'm eligible to apply under self employed program if yes then how? what kind of work exp letter required for self employed and funds to support your networth?

waiting for your true reply.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chaudhary101 said:
Dear ALL,

I'm working in a leading Media Group in Pakistan, almost 7 years of experience with same organization, I've done my MSc in Electronic Commerce, 16 Years of Education. I read about self employed immigration, i have searched my NOC is 5224 or 5225, I've IELTS with 6 band overall, and my blood relation in Canada as a citizen (passport holder). Can anyone please tell me does I'm eligible to apply under self employed program if yes then how? what kind of work exp letter required for self employed and funds to support your networth?

waiting for your true reply.
Read the Operational Manual OP 8 to see if you actually qualify. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/index.asp

Chaudhary101

Mar 11, 2014
Dear PMM,

I've read all the document according to my understanding i am not eligible just because of i'm doing JOB not doing business by my own.
if you can help me by your opinion that a job holder can apply or not?

thanks in advance.
regards,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chaudhary101 said:
Dear PMM,

I've read all the document according to my understanding i am not eligible just because of i'm doing JOB not doing business by my own.
if you can help me by your opinion that a job holder can apply or not?

thanks in advance.
regards,
You are not self employed, so that eliminates you from applying.