+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in my travel plan

Teja0312

Jun 15, 2018
Hi

My wife and I got CanadaPR. We are planning to travel Canada in the month of August from USA.
We got PR in FSW Express Entry.
My question:
1) Can we travel and enter to any location in Canada or is there any particular location that we need to travel?
2) We are planning to apply SIN number in airport, what are the working hours of SIN office in airport?
3) My wife is planning to come back to USA after landing process and she is on her H1B visa. what documents does she need to carry for return immigration in USA.
4) I will be staying in Canada. So, what documents do I need to carry.
5) I have USA drivers license. Is it valid in Canada to rent and drive a full size car?
6) We don’t have any shipping coming after our arrival. So, we don’t have to fill any goods to follow form, right?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
1. Anywhere
2. Not sure
3. Just the usual H1B documents like approval notice, employer letter, recent paystubs, client letter if applicable. (Valid Visa is not required if returning within 30 days)
4. Nothing specific.
5. You can use it for up to 30 or 60 days, depending upon the province. You can exchange your US DL for a Canadian DL, you may need to get a driving record extract from your US DMV.
6. You should include everything that you or your wife expects to bring in future (as much as possible).