Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
There are some slots available in early May for IELTS.
http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/locations/canada

It's advisble that you book your test date now and apply in the end of May 2014. You have time as your PGWP expires in November 2014. And if your primary occupation is NOC 0, you can make it in May.

nav2ed

Apr 2, 2014
I understand what you say but why do u think its misrepresentation i dont get that .
When my employer understands that my duties are not limited to certain tasks only.

As long as i perform the duties will that matter if you call it as a store manager /retail systems technician /electronic service technician .

I dont get the catch where does misrepresentation come from .

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav2ed said:
I understand what you say but why do u think its misrepresentation i dont get that .
When my employer understands that my duties are not limited to certain tasks only.

As long as i perform the duties will that matter if you call it as a store manager /retail systems technician /electronic service technician .

Ultimately - the decision is yours! Just speaking for myself personally - As long as your manager/boss is willing to go long with it, I don't see the problem with what your doing. You've paid your taxes and done the education - I don't see why not. But I tend to take risks so that's why I said I'm just speaking for myself and not others.

There are risks and rewards with everything we do - If I were you, I'd go over the risks and rewards of your situation. If there is a chance that you're refused, is that ok for you? Taking the test again would be the safe way to go, but if you're willing to risk a refusal by applying under a different job title - then I'd go for it. Your an adult so your free to make any decisions!

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
It's common for people to wear many hats at their job. They will expect that your 'main' duties resemble the 'main' duties of the NOC you claim to have.

If you collude with your employer to write an exaggerated or false statement of your duties, then this is misrepresentation - whether they find out is another matter.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
nav2ed said:

You are "downskilling" your NOC because you don't have the IELTS score required for your occupation. You can believe that CIC has seen this before, and have refused many for playing this game.

Dec 6, 2013
bro dnt talk here .....go and hire lawyer hw ill explain u better .....i will gave u a number ....u hv to visit his office in brampton .....BIC canada immigration

16 regan road brampton

again dnt waste ur time

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
nav2ed said:
hello guys thanks for your suggestions i appreciate .

My work permit is open .
My job duties are not limited to store manager.

I also give a hand if a new store opens up with all the setups(computer hardware ,software,inventory management ),training new hires, . Yes i do repair phones and unlock them .

Its just that Iam running short of time and dont want to go for ielts again .

To apply for OPNP , what kind of documents do i need from my employer .(specific once)

Boss if ur work permit is open,how come u r saying that NOC code 0621 applicable to u.Is this code mentioned on ur work permit.If no ,then u can apply even under technician job profile also.The important thing is your job letter which must mentioned job duties close to ur NOC code.One thing more important is Be prepared if they call ur employer for verification.Also they check website of employer for genuine-ness.

LASTLY IF THERE IS NO MENTION OF NOC CODE ON WP,THEN U R GOOD TO GO FOR CEC .
RAJ.

Thanks once again guys for your help.

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Boss if ur work permit is open,how come u r saying that NOC code 0621 applicable to u.Is this code mentioned on ur work permit.If no ,then u can apply even under technician job profile also.The important thing is your job letter which must mentioned job duties close to ur NOC code.One thing more important is Be prepared if they call ur employer for verification.Also they check website of employer for genuine-ness.

LASTLY IF THERE IS NO MENTION OF NOC CODE ON WP,THEN U R GOOD TO GO FOR CEC

Aug 25, 2021
hello Everyone,

please guide me for noc code 0621
I have done Bachelor of Arts in English and my job as a Toy store manager. so is there any education requirement for this noc code.

as per SINP program they must check education is relevant with the jobs. So please help me if anyone have experience with the same noc code.