+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for WES assessment

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning to start the process foe Express Entry. Starting with WES assessment.

Please help me with the WES assessment queries:

1. I am the primary applicant ( B.E - BioTechnology ). Should i do the WES assessment for for my wife educational qualifications ( B-Com )?

2. If I have to do the WES assessment for my wife, should I create the 2 WES account OR I can do it from my WES account?

3. Whats the cost of WES assessment in INR per person?

4. What all documents do they ask for?

5. Has anyone sent the Annual Statement of Marks/Official Transcript from Visvesvaraya Technological University directly to WES? or Does VTU send the transcript to us and we have to send it to WES?

6. How to send documents to WES? People who have sent please comment.

7. Should we do the WES assessment for final degree (Me - B.E and Wife - B-Com) or should we do it for PUC and all?

Please comment based on your experience. I am planing to start the Express Entry. Thanks

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning to start the process foe Express Entry. Starting with WES assessment.

1. I am the primary applicant ( B.E - BioTechnology ). Should i do the WES assessment for for my wife educational qualifications ( B-Com )?

2. If I have to do the WES assessment for my wife, should I create the 2 WES account OR I can do it from my WES account?

5. Has anyone sent the Annual Statement of Marks/Official Transcript from Visvesvaraya Technological University directly to WES? or Does VTU send the transcript to us and we have to send it to WES?

7. Should we do the WES assessment for final degree (Me - B.E and Wife - B-Com) or should we do it for PUC and all?

Please comment based on your experience. I am planing to start the Express Entry. Thanks
Dear Kumar,

please dont expect forum members to spoon feed you. The answers to all your questions can be found on the WES website.

If you want to claim points for your wife's education and work experience, you will need to get her credentials verified. That will mean 2 accounts and twice the money.

Nishant.

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Dear Kumar,

please dont expect forum members to spoon feed you. The answers to all your questions can be found on the WES website.

If you want to claim points for your wife's education and work experience, you will need to get her credentials verified. That will mean 2 accounts and twice the money.

Nishant.

I am not expecting spoon feeding. I am doing my research. Some questions I couldn't get answers. So I have posted.
Please do not get irritated by the post.

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi All,

Please help

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Dear mr kumar,

If ur a principal applicant and u want to cliam pts only for you u have to add only ur docs.

Incafe if u want to claim pts for your wife in ur ee profile then u have to do for your wife wes assessment.

2 diffrent accounts (i guess) all seperate docs and each have to be paid individually.

U have to apply with the university for u and ur wife docs mark sheets and degree attested by university authority sign and sealed.

Below the format, if u dont send in this format its invalid as per website stated.
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=wes+sealed+envelope+sample&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9qozG8OXYAhVJo48KHWPtD_MQ_AUIESgB&biw=600&bih=1024#imgrc=v5FreHXASQDpKM:

Cheers

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Dear mr kumar,

If ur a principal applicant and u want to cliam pts only for you u have to add only ur docs.

Incafe if u want to claim pts for your wife in ur ee profile then u have to do for your wife wes assessment.

2 diffrent accounts (i guess) all seperate docs and each have to be paid individually.

U have to apply with the university for u and ur wife docs mark sheets and degree attested by university authority sign and sealed.

Below the format, if u dont send in this format its invalid as per website stated.
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=wes+sealed+envelope+sample&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9qozG8OXYAhVJo48KHWPtD_MQ_AUIESgB&biw=600&bih=1024#imgrc=v5FreHXASQDpKM:

Cheers

Thanks for the reply.

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Has anyone sent the Annual Statement of Marks/Official Transcript from Visvesvaraya Technological University directly to WES? OR

Does VTU send the transcript to us and we have to send it to WES?

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
U have to check with the university, my guess its better to show them the format which i posted get attested and send it by ur self

I guess u have to pay fee to university to get this docs.

Ur diploma and all ur consolidated marksheet.

Cheers

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
U have to check with the university, my guess its better to show them the format which i posted get attested and send it by ur self

I guess u have to pay fee to university to get this docs.

Ur diploma and all ur consolidated marksheet.

Cheers
Thanks again for reply

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
n
Dear mr kumar,

Cheers
not I guess, you are correct. two separate WES accounts, so separate fees. Cost about INR 13.6k (If I remember correctly)

Same with IELTS (assuming you want to claim language points for her)

You CANNOT claim points for wife's work ex (unless the work ex is in Canada).

Hope this helps.

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
n

not I guess, you are correct. two separate WES accounts, so separate fees. Cost about INR 13.6k (If I remember correctly)

Same with IELTS (assuming you want to claim language points for her)

You CANNOT claim points for wife's work ex (unless the work ex is in Canada).

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for the reply.

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi All,

Any more comments?