Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
I am preparing my financial document for applying student visa.

I have about CAD 25,000/= fund given by my father.

Also I want to submit our fixed assets & property document to Visa Office for proving our solvency & home ties.
But the problem is, proving fixed assets make a huge amount of documents to submit to VO. Which can be annoying for VO and cause rejection. Also some document are written not in English, so I need to translate them all too. Those make a huge amount of documents.

So, I want to take an assessment for evaluating my fixed assets, properties etc.

Now my question is, which one is the ideal procedure of doing this task? I have two options -

1. Make an assessment by a Chartered Accountant.
2. Make an assessment by bank or take a bank guarantee. (I am not sure about bank guarantee is acceptable or not)

Please help me to find the best procedure for me.

If someone have idea about bank guarantee, please share. Because I am able to take a bank guarantee to prove my solvency and home ties.

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
Go to a bank they have property evaluators. Take Evaluator to your property/assets he'll take pix of it... enquire here and there in a couple of days will send data to his head office and will give u PROPERTY EVALUATION CERTIFICATE in a few days... no other procedure is simple than this...

Hope that was helpful...

Regards

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Well to be honest, submitting property documents is not a good thing.. I mean, why would you if you have sufficient funds to declare?? Instead, show that your parents live here and you will be coming back for them etc etc. In my opinion, submit what is asked / required. Other than this, it's a junk or of no use. Will only increase times and nothing more!

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
I want to know about this too ?
I have really good financial statement (from my parents along with there income papers) I was also wondering on weither to show the VO the property papers etc to show family ties ?
or should I avoid this hassel and just show proof of funds?
any reply would be appreciated, those who got the visa's any input, weither you guys gave those papeers or not?
Regards

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Well, only show property papers if it is on your name, else it's just an extra hassle and will not put any +ve sign on visa officer. Only provide your parents income proofs etc kind of things.

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
@Jigzzy: can u exactly tell me how to show (in what wording/any format) that my parents are old and i hve 2 come back for them...

showing property docs is a big Plus dear coz it show that you have family property for which u'll b coming back as nothing is dear than PROPERTY :)

Onoff

Jun 1, 2011
in my case ...our only source of income agriculture land ...we also have 1 year old bank statement equals to .
1 year tution fees+liviing expenses ...+both way airfair..
but our property evaluation nearly 7-8 crores..
is it gud to show these papers?

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
ya its worth to show them...

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
I think, getting a property evaluation certificate from the bank is a very good idea. It will reduce the hassle of submitting land deeds or other asset document. If I submit those property document to embassy, VO must have to check all the document which will increase length of assessment time.

Is there anyone who done this evaluation by bank? or any experience which relate with this? or any other procedure to show property assessment report?

Can anyone tell me the standard procedure of translating documents in English? Is there any special procedure given by Canada VO?

Which one is better? Submitting original documents or submitting Xerox/Photocopy documents? If I submit photocopy of the original documents then do I need to attest the documents? If its need attestation then by whom?

M

mehtab.92

rasel said:
I think, getting a property evaluation certificate from the bank is a very good idea. It will reduce the hassle of submitting land deeds or other asset document. If I submit those property document to embassy, VO must have to check all the document which will increase length of assessment time.

Is there anyone who done this evaluation by bank? or any experience which relate with this? or any other procedure to show property assessment report?

Can anyone tell me the standard procedure of translating documents in English? Is there any special procedure given by Canada VO?

Which one is better? Submitting original documents or submitting Xerox/Photocopy documents? If I submit photocopy of the original documents then do I need to attest the documents? If its need attestation then by whom?
Hey Rasel.
My cousin has done with this property evaluation matter.
He got done this from Property advisor and from landplanners.
He submitted that papers of property evaluation from property advisor and translated of registry of all the property documents and attested xerox of registry to embassy.

I dont know if there is any standard procedure given by CHC to translate the documents and my cousin got done this attesting from gazetted officer.

M

mehtab.92

Showing property docs is not good in student case.
If property is on your name then its worth to show bit if not then it will just slow down your processing nothing else.
Even this property evaluation is not in checklist of study permit documents. You can check official website for the checklist.

Remember submitting this property neither give positive nor negative effect just slow down the processing in student case.

It is good to show if you're applying for tourist visa to make VO sure that you're this much property in your home country which will make your case strong and show the strong ties between you and your home country.

However, you should confirm once with any immigration consultant if you're having any doubts.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
@mehtab.92

You are right. Property documents are not really relate with Student Visa. But unfortunately developing countries student try to settle down in developed countries after completing their studies. So the VO most of the time didn't issue a visa who have enough bank statement but didn't have enough reason to back his/her country. For proving this home ties issue some people like to show their marriage certificate, some one show their job leave, some one property/business etc. Only they come back for their old parents is not a strong issue for home ties.

Suppose in Bangladesh, each student need to submit an affidavit from their sponsor declaring all about sponsor's income, expense, property etc on stamp paper. But this affidavit is not mentioned in visa application checklist.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would have to respectfully disagree with jigzyy, I personally feel he dosent want you to go to Canada mainly because he is Pakistani and you are Bangali. No self respecting Pakistani would want a Bangali to superceed them...... (ask anyone who was in Bangladesh before 1971)

Anyway lets put history behind us, I think property assessment is an excellent idea my Bangali bondhu, I know its a problem translating docs to English but seriously if there is anything you want to come back to that would be taking care of your investments and properties. It goes to show that you have ties back home including your parents/family, you want to establish credibility on your file. By taking away the property ownership you give the IO one more reason to reject you.

Good luck and get all your docs in order and complete your file, inshallah you'll do well

M

mehtab.92

CHC does not considers land papers, crop sale record, jewellery evaluation report as valid proof of funds. They only consider Bank Loan, FD, cash in Bank (last 4 months), Provident Fund statement etc. Bank loan is the most preferred method for them.

I received this information directly from a VO when CHC New Delhi conducted a seminar for study visa. The presenters were two VO who issue study permits.

This is the statement given by G S Stud (member of forum).