Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
I have worked at a company where I took my salaries in Cash hence they never show up in my bank accounts.

I have already submitted my duties letterhead from the company. They requested me further proof of employment and I have sent them salary slips also job contract letter copies.

However, now again they have requested me to send them proof of employment since they believe it is absence of evidence that I was paid by the company for the job I have done. I am not able to understand what other proof should I give them?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xceptional88 said:
I have worked at a company where I took my salaries in Cash hence they never show up in my bank accounts.

I have already submitted my duties letterhead from the company. They requested me further proof of employment and I have sent them salary slips also job contract letter copies.

However, now again they have requested me to send them proof of employment since they believe it is absence of evidence that I was paid by the company for the job I have done. I am not able to understand what other proof should I give them?
You will have to explain to them that you were paid in cash. If you've already provided salary slips, here are some other ideas for documents you could send them:

--tax return
--bank statements showing that you deposited money regularly (I'm assuming you didn't always hold all your money in cash?)

Good luck.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
I never did added it to my account.

Since I also have a business and have a lot of money transacting in my account so that makes it complicated. The business that is legally in my name has tax returns on which I take advantage of a clause where I only have to show my REVENUE and I cannot claim any withheld taxes or anything.