PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Dear friends,
I have recently applied for PR under pnp paper based. One of my child is 3.5 month old and in general checkup Dr. has some doubt of muscle tone and stiffness in the baby's body that could be the alrming signs of Cerebral Palsy. Dr. advised routine followup visits to monitor developmental progress of the baby and to confirm or ruleout the chances of CP. we are expecting medical exam in September or October and baby's age will be almost 9-10 months. Can anyone have experience of medical examination of babies under age 12 months ? please share detailed experience how they examine and evaluate the baby in examination ? please share in detail

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear friends,
I have recently applied for PR under pnp paper based. One of my child is 3.5 month old and in general checkup Dr. has some doubt of muscle tone and stiffness in the baby's body that could be the alrming signs of Cerebral Palsy. Dr. advised routine followup visits to monitor developmental progress of the baby and to confirm or ruleout the chances of CP. we are expecting medical exam in September or October and baby's age will be almost 9-10 months. Can anyone have experience of medical examination of babies under age 12 months ? please share detailed experience how they examine and evaluate the baby in examination ? please share in detail
If there are th3 same finding at 9-10 months a retesting may be requesting when the child is slightly older to get a better medical picture.