+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help filling 5481

abudhabian

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hi all

I am filling form 5481 ,sponsor evaluation, i am consufed about the numbers of family members i should write down in Q, 4,5,and 6.

I am PR and my wife and son as well, I am sponsoring my 2 girls under 10 who are outside of Canada,

worth-mentioning that, my wife applied for TRP for the 2 girls and I co-signed it,TRP expired in july 2017.

5A- Current undertaking---- box3 in IMM008------2 ( Since each child have their independent application)

5B - shall I enter 2 where it states that previous undertaking as co-signer. where these undertaking NOT YET IN EFFECT..!!

i am confused becuz I am not sure whether this applies only on PR applications, in this case I shall leave it blank.....or if it also applies for TRP then ,although my kids TRP have expired and the undertaking should be expired as well so what should I write down in this box...?!.......if I should put 2, shall i include seperate document explaing about the TRP and attach the TRP as well....!!.

In IMM0008, Q 3 , how many family members in this application?

shall I write down 1 in each application for 2 girls, or write the total number of the family which is 5 , me the sponsor, my wife and 3 kids..?!!