+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help! Extend parents TRV to super visa in Canada

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering is there anyone have successfully extend parents TRV to super visa or as TRV in Canada? If yes, could you please share the procedure?

Now my mum hold a multi-entry TRV in Canada. I want her to stay here as long as possible. I'm a new PR, haven't found a job yet but my sister is Canadian citizen, she can apply the super visa for our mum. She bought a house few years ago and have 1 children and have a stable job.

I heard that we can extend parents TRV to super visa in Canada, is it true?

Will cic reject the super visa application due to the housing loan and family expenses? Or as long as can show that she meet the LICO then everything will be ok? Please advise.

The LICO requirement for super visa is before or after any other deduction(Eg: income tax, EI...etc)?

Regarding proof of fund. Can my sis show her & her husband's bank statement as proof of fund? At least how much money she need to show? Can my mum show her home country bank statement?or show my bank statement?

How high is the chances to get the super visa?

I'm a new PR. If I only work for 1 month can I extend my mum TRV to super visa?

Can my sis and I sign the form together and show our pay stub as proof of LICO (if I am able to found a job before submit the super visa application)?

What reason should I stated in the letter for extension?

Once the parents sponsorship re-open, we will submit the form. But now has closed so we only can extend her stay as TRV or super visa. Definitely want my mum stay here forever now I'm looking for the best solution to do it.

How about medical insurance? Buy 1st or buy after super visa get approved? How much do I need to pay annually?
----------------------------------------------------------------
If extend as TRV

If continue to extend to TRV, how high is the chances to get approved? Can be extend to 3 mths? 1 year? 2 years? Please advise.

What reason should I write in the letter? It's been about 12 years my mum and sis doesn't see each other. This is my mum first trip to Canada. Now my mum can stay 6 months.

Wish all the senior in this forum can provide some advise and answer.

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,
Kidrobot