+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help : Applicant demonstrated both the ability and intention to establish

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Applicant has demonstrated both the ability and intention to establish successfully in Manitoba"

I applied in MPNP General stream and my case has been rejected because of this reason. I have the time to appeal within 60 days.

Kindly tell me how to satisfy the MPNP officers that I will establish successfully in Manitoba ?

1. What should I write and how to give proof that I will settle there.

2. What do they mean by ability and intention ?

3. Kindly give your brief answers and write in detail so I can prove myself.

4. I have a 4 year Bachelors degree from USA and I lived and worked there. Doesn't it show that I can establish in Manitoba easily because I am already aware and have experience of living in a Developed country ?

Eagerly awaiting for brief answers ASAP. Kindly reply.

Thank you again.

N

nabeela

Hi,
Basically you have to write a settlement plan to answer these questions...
Mention about the housing
write about your qualifications and how they will help you to get a job there.... ( try to get a job offer letter) that is the strongest point for you.....
show the settlement funds you have to economically establish in canada...

Actually they just want to see if you are really interested to move to Canada or not... If yes what is your planning

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Bro .

But I applied my case through mail in 2010 dec and settlement plan was not mentioned there when I applied. Should I write the settlement plan and then mail it as my appeal ?

Thanks for the reply.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Manitoba123 said:
Thanks Bro .

But I applied my case through mail in 2010 dec and settlement plan was not mentioned there when I applied. Should I write the settlement plan and then mail it as my appeal ?

Thanks for the reply.
Hi

All you need is to increase your points in all important factors required for approval:

1 : Age (Obviously you cant change it but its written at MPNP site again & again that applicants between 21 - 49 are preferable).

2 : Education ( No. of years matters & professional education matters too. Masters Degree or any skilled education is most preferable as my sponsor told me that computer related professionals are high in demand as they can get employment easily without going through with any further certifications as these jobs are not regulated. So try to provide all your short courses/diplomas/workshops certificates to them or you can provide proof that recently you got admission in any computer short course to enhance your job skills according to Canadian job requirement)

3 : Work Experience ( Provide all details about your job experience like promotion letters, Experience letters should show that you are an excellent & competent skilled professional, mention all of your job duties too)

4 : English Language ( Provide IELTS with a good band like 7+, provide as many English proficiency certificates as you get, from all of your employers, colleges & university to show that you have an excellent command over English & you are using it as your official language since last so many years)

5 : Close Relative ( Show stronger ties to your relative in Manitoba & DONT mention any relatives outside Manitoba, tell them that you'll settle in Manitoba permanently no matter what)

6 : Proof of Funds ( Last but not least is a good bank statement, the more the financial resources you have, the better it is to show your strong financial situation that you can easily settle in Manitoba & you are bringing more then enough money with you & thus you are good for their economy. So try to provide each and every detail of property, gold jewellery & also handsome bank statement to improve your adaptability points).

7 : Excellent Settlement Plan (Your settlement plan should cover all these areas and it should satisfy them that you are 1 of the most deserving & most wanted person for MPNP. You have excellent skills & they should not take a chance to lose you. You'll easily get employment due to excellent job skills, your work experience, language proficiency, your professional education, online search that shows that your profession is in high demand, you have strong bank balance which you will bring to Manitoba, you'll live there permanently & you have no plans to settle anywhere except Manitoba etc etc.

I hope it was helpful. Wish you all the best.

Regards