+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need guidance... Visa waiting... Seneca collage... VFS Jalandhar

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Hi i have applied for student visa on 14 of september. My medical was done upfront and on my cic account it says medical has been passed but now other update in last few week. Some students applied 15 days after me and got their reply from high commision.. Tell me what to do. I am reallly worried now. I have got my offer letter from seneca collage and all funds have been paid.. i applied from vfs jalandhar.

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
Hi i have applied for student visa on 14 of september. My medical was done upfront and on my cic account it says medical has been passed but now other update in last few week. Some students applied 15 days after me and got their reply from high commision.. Tell me what to do. I am reallly worried now. I have got my offer letter from seneca collage and all funds have been paid.. i applied from vfs jalandhar.
Dont worry brother, have some patience... No one has ever understood how they issue visas... sometimes they process an application in 7 days and at times, it could take upto 6-8 weeks. There is no pattern of how they process it. I am also waiting for my visa application to be processed which I applied on 18th Sep at Delhi VFS but I have seen people already getting visas who applied on 25th Sep.
I would suggest you to wait for sometime... It will happen anyday now.
All the best!!

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you brother. I needed to hear that! Anyhow i what to ask weather there is an update in the eligibility tab in my cic account or they they update the application all together not individually.

SimarS

Sep 23, 2017
hello
i have applied on 19 September from vfs chandigarh on 4 October medical was updated and till now no reply and nothing updated and a friend who apply on same date got visa on 12 October

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
hello
i have applied on 19 September from vfs chandigarh on 4 October medical was updated and till now no reply and nothing updated and a friend who apply on same date got visa on 12 October
Yeah, kind of same thing happening with me... This is very weird. People who applied in october got their visa but we are waiting

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you brother. I needed to hear that! Anyhow i what to ask weather there is an update in the eligibility tab in my cic account or they they update the application all together not individually.
Now all tabs should update at the same time. Your "Final decision" will tell you if its approved or refused.