01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

I am arranging all relevant documents for 2016 PNPs so that I can apply as soon as I can once they are open again. I have organized everthing but have query regarding bank-statements.

(1). Forgive my ignorance on this.Would it be acceptable to prepare balance Certificate now, to be used in future. I already have enough funds to prove eligibility. I am asking this because my bank here takes 3 days to prepare the certificate and I don't want to lose any days as soon as the PNP opens.

(2). I am single. i.e. eligible funds limit is 11,943 CAD. Does it mean that each month of my last 3 months the balance of 11,943CAD has to be present?
For example, I just reached this threshold last month. Would it be a problem that I have reached the threshold last month only. Or the only want to take note that I have the minimum threshold required.Is it a reason for rejection.

However, the account is my own. Salary ins & outs and net balances can be easily tracked.

Please guide me on above. Especially on (2).

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Please guys.

I need your input.

mhumzaawan

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

I am arranging all relevant documents for 2016 PNPs so that I can apply as soon as I can once they are open again. I have organized everthing but have query regarding bank-statements.

(1). Forgive my ignorance on this.Would it be acceptable to prepare balance Certificate now, to be used in future. I already have enough funds to prove eligibility. I am asking this because my bank here takes 3 days to prepare the certificate and I don't want to lose any days as soon as the PNP opens.

(2). I am single. i.e. eligible funds limit is 11,943 CAD. Does it mean that each month of my last 3 months the balance of 11,943CAD has to be present?
For example, I just reached this threshold last month. Would it be a problem that I have reached the threshold last month only. Or the only want to take note that I have the minimum threshold required.Is it a reason for rejection.

However, the account is my own. Salary ins & outs and net balances can be easily tracked.

Please guide me on above. Especially on (2).

Hi
I am not an expert but I know that your statement should be maintained for whole 3 months. It should be above the threshold. I am sorry but applying with this statement will disappoint you.
As I told you i am not expert, you should consult someone else.
Regards.