+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need experts or anybody who has an idea with immigration!

Lobalu

Feb 22, 2012
I having been doing sponsorship for my wife for last the two half {21/2} years. Early this year 2012.
My wife has recieved canada's entry visa which valid for six {6} months!
And my son did not get visa because the consulate had recently find out that my son is eligible for canadian citizenship card! And recently my wife has just submited citizenship card application in that consulate for my son! And base on processing time frame for citizenship application for people from abroad by estimate can take upto 13 to 14 months! So where can I go from here? My son is now faceing chances of being lift behind in the hand of strangers! Since canada immigration has failed to notify me for child status! I would have apply my son citizenship card long ago! And for them they decide go mute with my son processing fees! My son should has not been included in my wife's sponsorship application @ all!
Last december my son turn two years and mean he is not even qualify for temporily passport!
Canada immgration should refund my son processing fees and speed up my son citizenship card before his mother's visa expired in four months!

Your expertise will help me to get my son come with my wife.
Inorder to avoid my son lift behind in the hand of strangers

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
Your wife can 'land' in Canada then return home again. As long as she lands in canada before the visa expires she will be a PR.
Or you could apply for a TRV for your son to come to Canada with his mother.

Are you a Canadian citizen?

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
You can also visit the Canadian Embassy and ask them to issue a 'travel document' for your child if your child is eligible for citizenship.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Lobalu said:
Yes Iam citizen!
What is TRV?
TRV is a Temporary Resident Visa. If your child is a Canadian Citizen (that is what I am implying when you said that your child was eligible for Citizenship Card), then TRV is not the way to go. TRV is for foreign nationals who want to visit Canada.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sakamath said:
TRV is a Temporary Resident Visa. If your child is a Canadian Citizen (that is what I am implying when you said that your child was eligible for Citizenship Card), then TRV is not the way to go. TRV is for foreign nationals who want to visit Canada.
Right. The OP should get an F-1 facilitation visa for the child, if the Proof is ready, so he can get a passport. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob154.asp